6. Past

ʚEDITEDɞ

KIM TAEHYUNG

Taehyung was the talk of the town at his school, not just for his popularity but also for being the ultimate heartthrob

Taehyung was the talk of the town at his school, not just for his popularity but also for being the ultimate heartthrob. With his striking looks, wealth, academic brilliance, and a heart as warm as sunshine, he captured the admiration of every girl around. What sets him apart is his ability to navigate his charm with grace, never leading anyone on or playing with emotions. Taehyung's genuine kindness shine through, making him a true gem among his peers.

PARK JIMIN

Jimin was a standout figure in school, known not only for his popularity but also as the heartthrob of the campus

Jimin was a standout figure in school, known not only for his popularity but also as the heartthrob of the campus. Hailing from a well-off family, his charm extended beyond his looks to his sweet, kind, and caring nature. He shared a special bond with Taehyung, their friendship standing the test of time.

LEE Y/N

Y/N led a simple life as a kind and polite girl. Despite facing social isolation due to her humble background, she found solace in her friendship with Taehyung, who treated her with unwavering kindness. Y/N's beauty shone through, but societal biases against her financial status kept potential friends at bay. Though harboring feelings for Taehyung, she kept them hidden, cherishing their bond.

CHOI EUNJI

Choi Eunji epitomized the archetype of a Rich Spoiled Brat, with her father's empire, CHOI PHARMACY, backing her lavish lifestyle. Despite her beauty and wealth, her haughty demeanor earned her the title of a "bitch" among her peers. While schoolboys vied for her attention, Eunji's affections were fixated on Taehyung, adding a layer of complexity to the social dynamics at play.

Taehyung, Y/N, Jimin, and Eunji were classmates. Eunji put on a facade of politeness and cuteness whenever Taehyung was around. She attempted to flirt with him and become overly attached, but he consistently turned her down. Taehyung, unaware of Eunji's true intentions, continued to treat her with kindness.