16. Epilogue

ʚEDITEDɞ

TWO YEARS LATER

Two years to their happily married life. Next week they will be celebrating their 2nd anniversary.

Y/N decided to gave taehyung the biggest surprise of his life. He loved her more than anything in the world so she also wants him to be the happiest person. She knows taehyung love kids. He always wanted to be a father. But he never forced y/n to get pregnant without her will.

Therefore she decided to get pregnant. She secretly consulted a gynaecologist. She started having a check upon her menstrual cycle and made him do sex with her during her ovulation period. She also started exercising and eating healthy balanced diet to become healthy enough to conceive without complications. In order to make Taehyung suspicious, she told him that she is taking birth controlling pills and can have sex without protection.

Her efforts got successful and last month she found out that she was 2 weeks pregnant.

As she knew taehyung just like last year will arrange big surprise for her so she decided to surprise him a day before their wedding anniversary. In this way he won't be aware or suspicious of anything going on.

ANNIVERSARY

Taehyung was in his office and y/n was preparing for surprise.

She filled up the whole room with balloons laying all over the floor, small red colored heart shape balloons, blue and pink balloons to leave a small hint.

In the middle of the room there was a two sectioned cart. On top section a cake was placed.

The wall behind the bed was decorated by heart shaped balloons forming a big heart and in the middle was written Happy Anniversary.

There also was a big balloon which was filled with blue and pink confetti and a small paper note inside.

NIGHT

Taehyung came back home around 10 pm. He tried to get home early but an urgent meeting came up which he can't miss so he inform y/n that he'll be late.

He reached home and found no one around. The lights of the whole house was turned off. Taehyung thought that y/n might have fallen asleep so to not disturb her he removed his blazer, tie, belt and shoes, placing them in the living room. Not wanting to create any noise of placing things back to their place in their room and disturb her sleep.

Y//N was waiting for taehyung in their bedroom. She had already turned off all the lights of the house to make him believe that she is already asleep and make the surprise more exciting. As soon as she heard taehyung headed inside the house she immediately turned the lights of their room off and stood beside the bedroom door awaiting his arrival to surprise him.

Taehyung opened the bedroom door meeting with darkness and silence. He silently close the door and just took a step inside when y/n turned on the light and hug him from back.

Taehyung halted in his steps. His hands automatically placed gently on her arms caressing them while his eyes tried to adjust to the light. Finally upon noticing the decorations he stood all shocked and surprised.

A small smile formed on his lips. He unwrap her arms around his torsos and pull her in front in his embrace.

He gently tuck a hair strand behind her ears and said.

"Yoy prepared all this?"

She nodded and tip toe to peck his lips and said.

"Happy anniversary babe."