|~ꪑꪗ ડ𝕥ꪖ𝕣 ꪶⅈᧁꫝ𝕥~|

𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑
———————————

"Aoi, just go with him! He's not that bad once you actually get to know him!"

Yashiro Nene and Akane Aoi are sitting by a newly installed pond at the back of the greenhouses. Some people call it the Confession Pond, and since then, the name stuck. The two friends usually hang out by it though, just enjoying the cold water after a hot day.

"He just isn't... y'know." Aoi makes a non-significant gesture with her hand, waving it around as though saying he was merely a friend. (A/N: NOT THE ADRIEN VIRUSSSSSS) "I mean, he is pretty cute Nene-Chan, I will say that. His hair looks fluffy and soft too."

Perhaps it was just her tiredness speaking, imagining Akane's soft fluffy hair for a pillow instead of his actual hair.

"Oh, by the way Aoi, Akane wanted you to meet him by the front gate today." Aoi's friend flashed her beautiful smile which made a certain boy (not Kou) swoon for his whole life.

"Who told you this, Nene?" Aoi says rolling her eyes.

"Some lavender haired girl in our class. I think she's new." Yashiro replies, tapping her chin.

Aoi does a little hmph, then grabs her light teal bag and fashionably walks toward the school gates. Sure enough, a yellow haired boy is standing by Akane, talking to him.

"-and that's what you need to do. Look it isn't my fault it's so hard- oh there she is. I'll be on my way."

As soon as Aoi steps up in front of the vivid ginger, the boy (who she recognizes as Yamabuki, Akane's best friend) gives her a small, joking salute and walks away.

"Hello Akane, why did you want to meet me here, exactly?" Aoi said sweetly, titling her head, eyes sparkling like amethysts.

Akane immediately froze, staring at the girl with a look of strong love in his eyes.

"O-oh, I just wanted to mention that my parents wanted to meet you because of your gardening interest. They run a florist company you see..."

And so Aoi and Akane simply decided to walk home together, seeing that Yashiro wouldn't be coming with them for some reason... as the two walked home, rather enjoying themselves, Aoi felt something. As though, perhaps, something inside her change.

She had never seen Akane this unflustered around her. He looked as though he was generally happy, like how he was with his friends...

Could it be possible? The dark purple haired girl wondered. Had the boy lost his feelings for her? Did he finally see her as a friend, nothing else? She felt certain about it now. An uneasy feeling sprouted inside of her. What happened if he started crushing on other girls? She didn't want that. Or maybe she did?

"And of course I had to prove to them how beautiful and amazing you are, Aoi, so I just decided to-"

"20 points." Aoi whispered quietly.

Akane froze once again, not noticing the rain lightly falling onto their heads.

Until he came back to reality that is.

Akane smiled at Aoi, but very slightly.

They stood there staring at eachother smiling for a while. Then,

"Should we continue to my house?"

"Sure Akane. Let's go."