|~^ The Cherry Tree ^~|

HIII SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE I MADE A NEW STORY BANANAHSB 😭😭 ANYWAYS LAST CHAPTER BUT I'LL MAKE BONUS CHAPTERS/ONESHOTS IF WANTED 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

3rd POV

It was Cheruna Blossom day, in February. Aoi, Akane, Yashiro, Yamabuki, Kou, Mitsuba, and Hanako were harvesting the blossoms at the Cheruna Orchard.

The sky was clear, and the tree's were glowing with the mildly hot sun beating down and happiness blooming all around. Everyone had pairs, except for Yamabuki who was sitting under a tree humming a tune with Otori. The serum wasnt still active on Aoi, surprisingly. She, however, didn't know that.

Akane took a bigger blossom and put it in Aoi's hair, smiling.

"This flower is almost as beautiful as you, sweetheart." He muttered, just loud enough for only Aoi to hear. She was flustered, but she had no idea why! Tons of guys had confessed and gushed over her before, but they were mere pawns! Shouldn't Akane be too?

Deciding to get advice, she gave Akane a small hug (which left him frozen in happiness), and had a girls meeting with Yashiro and Otori.

"Maybe you should just go for it, Aoi! He's head over heels for you." Yashiro sighed, facepalming.

"Yeah, nobody can change that! Not even 2d anime waifu's..." Otori giggled.

"Yup, they're right," Nene sighed, looking away from a cloud. "Nothing could break his undying love for you."

As Aoi nodded and smiled, she looked over at Akane. A girl. A girl with pink hair. A girl with pink hair was raising her hand. Not for a wave. Her hand moved farther towards his face.

In an instant, a dash, a flash even, the girl was flung against a tree's roots. Akane had closed his eyes and was almost silently falling down, tears flowing from his eyes.

It wasn't Otori, nor was it Yashiro.

Aoi had saved Akane

Realizing what had happened, Aoi was a slight bit embarrassed about what she'd done. Akane looked up from the ground, tears flowing down his face.

Aoi held out her hand. Akane took it.

"Heh... thanks. Sorry about that, Ao." (A/N: GUYS GUYS GUYS AO IS BLUE IN JAPANESE IK ITS WEIRD BUT TRUST ME IM LEARNING JAPANESE :DDD)

"No, no it's uh.. okay..." Aoi mumbled, leaning in closer. "Hey, Aka..." (A/N: AKA MEANS RED IN JAPANESE BTW)

"Do you mind if maybe we have a little chat in a few minutes? Over there?" She pointed towards a distant cherry tree, the largest one as well.

"Oh- sure, why not. I'll go pick more blossoms."

His hand tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

AOI'S POV

His beautiful, soft touched, warm hand.

He's so wonderful, and I'm so glad I finally have the courage to confess.

"Hey, Aoi, are you okay?"

Oh, back to earth now. Did I just cough those up? The.. spider lillies...?

"Uhm- yes, I am. Can I get some water?"

"Sure, be right back. Sit down. If she wakes up let me know."

While Akane gets the water, what should I do? I keep coughing up these flowers, and I'm getting worse, but better. Why? Why is this so confusing???

"Here. Did she move?"

"Yeah, a lot.Why?"

"Just worried... go join the group will you? I'll be there in a minute..."

I'll just nod, and I will join them, it'll be fun to watch anyways.

"Hey Aoi!! Welcome back!" Yashiro smiled.

That Hanako guy just feel out of the tree. His face is really red, is he okay?

"Hi Nene, hi Otori! Is that guy okay?"

"Yeah, he'll be fine." Otori yawned. "That girl sure won't!"

NARRATOR POV

Man, she is really roughing that girl up. Too bad we can't let the mature tag go on here, or else we would have big stuff for you readers. Anyways, it had been the few minutes, and after a chorus of 'Kiss The Girl' from Otori, Nene, and Yamabuki, Aoi made her way to Akane.

The scene was pure beautiful. Akane was looking up at the blossoming and glowing tree, then he heard Aoi approaching, and smiled as big as his mouth let him.

"Hello, Aoi. Why did you want to meet me here?"

It's best to just let it out I suppose.

"Well uh... Akane..." (A/N: for the sake of this confession, Akane plays the piano bc he totally would, and I gave him a messier version of a crossover of the scaramouche mushroom cut and a mullet so pls respect my decisions 😔😔)

"I just wanted to say that I love the way you have the most beautiful smile and it brings me to keep going everyday, the way your hair sways in the way is so mesmerizing I could get lost in it for hours, your piano playing is so delightful it just gives me the strength to move on, and Akane, oh Akane, you will always mean so much more to me than so many people, especially Akuia!"

(A/N: leave ur best Akuia slander here we hate him <3)

Akane blinked, and turned rose red.

"Aoi- you- I..."

A hand pushed Aoi forward and....

OKAY EVERYONE THANKS FOR READING

JK JK JK KEEP SCROLLING :DDDDD

At last, their lips connected, and they both felt wonderful, relieved, content. Happy.

"YEESSSS LETS GO IT WORKED HIGH FIVE DAI- NENE!"

"YEAHHHHH NICE!!"

"COOL NOW IS ANYBODY GOING TO HELP THAT BLACK HAIRED GUY HE'S STILL REALLY RED!!"

The group was all behind them, cheering as though their team had won a football game or something.

"OH SHI GUYS I GUESS LOVE REALLY IS IN THE AIR, LOOK AT KOU AND MI-"

"SHUT UP WE WERE JUST HUGGING!"

"WHATEVER YOU GUYS WERE KISSING I SAW!!"

"SHUT UP YAMABUKI YOUR SO ANNOYING!"

"YEAH I KNOW!! ITS MY BEST TRAIT!! NOW LETS CELEBRATEEE!!!"

Before you know it, everyone was partying, having a good time. All because Aoi and Akane had finally, FINALLY, gotten together.

Bonus:
Okay so basically during the party there was underage drinking lmaoaoaoaoaoao Yamabuki got under a nights arrest bc of it but the group bailed her out and then they went to Akane's house and slept there and the couples and crushes slept together the end byeyeyeye

I'LL STILL DO BONUSES AND ONESHOTS IF WANTED!! No smutshots >:((( okay maybe smutshots if I'm feeling generous otherwise no

words: 1,066 :D