|^~Good Old Fashioned Loverboy~^|

Hiya loves, this chapter is much happier so dw!

(Narrator's POV)

Lemongrab

Akane: can we go 2 the hospital 2day

Lemongrab: Sure bro!
Lemongrab: anything u wanna tell me tho?

Akane: no, not rlly

PGC: aight then, get ready. and don't listen to MCR while you getting dressed please.

HAkane shut his phone off, not responding to her message. Getting up in the deep dark, he showered. Standing in the water, still, wearing a towel. He didn't feel the need to get fully undressed for this shower anyways. He actually did wash his hair though.

He finished up getting ready, and went out into the hallway. Yamabuki was already waiting in the entrance, wearing a black hoodie with a lemon on it and a gray pair of sweatpants. He also had on a worn out pair of converse and a loose beanie.

"Ready to go, dude? I scheduled an appointment with the hospital to see Aoi, so we're set."

The boy nods, following him to the car, a light sprinkle of snow coming down.

Time seemed to go fast, because they arrived at the hospital earlier than expected.

Yamabuki POV

I know how much Akane cares for Aoi, and I'm sorry for him, but I still just can't. It's really cringey to me, because I don't really give a crap about all that lovey doves stuff.

Besides, all I really need is my best bud Akane! And cup noodles.

As we enter the hospital, I check in with the nurse, and Akane goes to sit on one of the hardbacked waiting chairs.

He dozes off while I go to get Aoi from her room so we can visit.

(Akane's POV)

Its boring here. I'm literally just sitting on a chair, doing nothing.

Might aswell fall asleep, catch up in my sleep schedule...

*Fever Dream*

A tiny red headed boy moved into a small town, with a surrounding forest. He decided to explore a path in the wood, leading to a blossoming Sakura garden.

Many Sakura trees had been planted, and the pastel pink petals were just sprouting. A black void stood by the tallest and oldest tree, what looked to be hair swinging off of its frame.

It held a small bowl, and a wood grinder.  The mixture in the bowl was powdery, and a dark emerald green. It slowly turned to liquid as she kept mashing and stirring it.

"Hi! Whatcha doin'?" Came the boy's voice.

The void turned around, not at all startled or shocked. It looked like it was smiling warmly at his presence. It put down its bowl and turned to face him fully, and he took in the voids features.