critical

[whoo... i tried using my brain this chapter and i hope my brain was right]

OJ P.O.V

I ran outside and asked if i could go with trophy to the hospital, they said yes and i ran inside the ambulance and just looked at trophy. He was pale and very dull.

we got to the hospital and we ran inside, the doctors had asked for the pills trophy took and we brought them with us to see what they were and what they do.

we made it to a hospital bet and they asked, "Can we see the pill bottle?" i handed it to them.

"Methadone." they said. "Whats Methadone?" I asked. "Methadone is best known as a medication for treating opioid use disorder, but it is often prescribed as a painkiller as well. However, you can also fatally overdose on Methadone." they responded. "Oh.." i didnt know how to respond, how did trophy even get those? why? they asked how many he took and i told them about 9-12 because i actually didnt really know. he was gonna be okay right? right? i sighed and walked out the hospital room and all i heard was.
beep
beep....

beeep..

beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

the heart monitor just beeped and didnt stop.

was he.. dead?

(212 words)

so i kinda left the osc but i really like this fanfic so im gonna finish it! uhh yeah trophy might die or he might not idk yet, yes im one of those people who will kill the main character. さようならダーリン!!
                                        [goodbye darling!!]