A Note of Appreciation

On October 19, 2022, 
London Boy officially ended.

I, (archesei), sincerely thank everyone for taking time to read this epistolary. I hope you enjoyed reading Clesha and Claude's story.

Everlove Duology is inspired by Taylor Swift's songs in her albums: Evermore Album and Lover Album.

I'd love to dedicate this epistolary to every person out there that got cheated on, remember it was NEVER YOUR FAULT. Cheating was their choice, do not listen to their excuses. They cheated, that's it. Do not ask yourself kung anong kulang sa'yo, you are not perfect but you are enough. More than enough. Do not settle for less, do not settle for someone who makes you feel less of yourself. You deserve someone who is eager to be deserving.

Take care of yourself, love who you are and have a brave soul. Spread and give love to yourself, to your neighbors and to the world, okay?

Here is a reminder by Clesha: True love will not make you run out of love to yourself. You are so worthy, you are very much enough and you matter so do not question yourself. Also, BE ALWAYS FAITHFUL AND COMMITTED WHEN LOVING SOMEONE. Ang romantic relationship ay sa pagitan lamang ng dalawang tao at dalawa lang, hindi tatlo o hihigit pa. Kung tatlo man, si Lord 'yon at wala ng iba pa.

You can share your thoughts on Twitter by using the London Boy's hashtag which is #LB00 (you can state the specific chapter) or #LondonBoy (if the whole epistolary), I'd be delighted to know what's on your head as you read London Boy.

But before you go, I have a favor... can I please get feedback from you? I want to know what you think about this epistolary and benignly, I'll ameliorate. I am yet far from being the author I want myself to be and I am very much aware that I made several grammatical and typographical mistakes. But don't worry, I'm trying my best to improve my stories. It will stall a huge amount of time and effort honestly, please be patient with me. (Please drop your comment towards the arrow or tweet it using #LondonBoy)╭☞

Thank you, benevolent readers! My beyond love ღ

London Boy has now reached the last page.

Claude Yverson Gastrell and Cllena Arisha Varden, waving their farewells.

archesei