Chapter 25: Suspicions and a Dangerous Confrontation

Very Important A/N:

Mission for the readers:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to read this Third-person P.O.V.

It may or may not contain important details about the story and Spade's character development and how you would view Spade and the others here in another light.

However, if the reader is somewhat torpid, you can skip this Third-person P.O.V. and proceed to Spade's P.O.V. which will be in Bold format.

What will it be, readers?

Read and experience this Third-person P.O.V. to understand the gravity of the current situation surrounding our beloved Mafia Famiglia?

Or

NOT read it and NOT understand anything even after Spade's... outburst?

You have 5 seconds to decide.

5*

4*

3*

2*

1*

Happy reading. :)

Third-person P.O.V.

Only a day has passed by ever since the first aspect of The Oi Prokliseis took place and Diamond was declared the winner. they have 5 days to rest according to the Oi Prokliseis handbook that The Dikastís brings wherever she goes for fear of having it stolen. After all, the head of the Mafia from decades ago entrusted this to them.

The Mafia Family who spent the night at the Delestria Castle are now back at Mafia HQ with Heart currently managing it, again. People went to do their business as always. It's as if everything went back to normal. Not.

The Clinic where the injured are taken and cared for is located at the 3rd floor of The Mafia HQ. That is where Diamond is heading right now to see Ramos and Roma.

For what reason?

We'll soon find out as Diamond strolled inside one of the private rooms where Ramos and Roma are lounging in, Ramos sitting on the hospital bed with his whole right arm in a sling while Roma was sitting in her own hospital bed and flipping the channels with a huge bruise on the left side of her whole face.

Ouch, I'm so sorry my dear reapers. You had to experience unnecessary pain.

Diamond thought as he looked at them with a stoic face.

Nung nakita na nila si Diamond, they both stopped what their doing and stood up, not minding the aching of their joints.

"Status." ani ni Diamond.

Roma spoke first.

"Bruised left jaw, busted both fists, busted lower lip, and sprained left wrist and right ankle, sir." Roma spoke first.

"Jaw not broken?"

"No, sir. You just hit me with enough force to be knocked unconscious but not enough for it to be dislocated."

"I'm glad." Diamond looked relieved.

"You?" Tingin niya kay Ramos.

"Mild headache and concussion, dislocated right shoulder, 2 bruised ribs on the right side, sprained right wrist, and broken left ankle, sir."

Diamond only nodded in response.

"Sir, if I may," paalam ni Roma. Diamond gestured for her to continue.