Chapter 32: Summons? Again?!

It's been 5 days since the Delestria Court took Diamond from us. 5 days since we decided to investigate the disappearance of father, again, deliberately might I add, and 5 days with no contact from the Dikastís herself.

We can't even visit him because we don't know where their new headquarters are. Needless to say, Mom was furious.

When asked why they weren't living in the castle anymore, they all pointed their fingers at me. I then had to explain to her that I won a bet, in which she slapped the back of my head.

"What if you lost, huh? Willing to bet his wife, are you crazy?!" Mother muttered while I'm still recuperating from the blow.

"But I won, alright? I got the Castle among other things..." Natahimik siya doon. "You like that castle, don't you?"

"Of course I do anak." Mom gave up and settled on patting my head, before going into her office here in the Mafia HQ.

Ever since the last aspect of Oi Prokliseis, order was easily restored since the Matriarch of the family is conscious as well as abled now to temporarily manage the Mafia in father's stead.

Kami na mismo ang nag ayos seeing as the Delestria Court prioritized Diamond's imprisonment. Nakakahiya naman sa kanila.

I am now inside our room, eating Ice cream and watching The Nun with my wife.

"Ayan na siyaaaa putang inaaa!!! Nasa likod mo sister! Nasa likod mo!" Tili ni Melkaye habang tumatawa pa while eating her vanilla-flavored ice cream.

Never thought that my baby would be a fanatic of horror movies.

Tinuloy ko lang ang pagkain ko ng chocolate ice cream ko, walang pakialam sa tumitiling katabi ko at naka focus lang sa pinapanood.

Madalang lang kaming magkaroon ng oras sa isa't isa dahil nagtetrain pa din siya sa pagiging Royalisis. Oo, nakapasa nga siya sa mga exams, ngunit hindi lang doon nagtatapos ang dapat niyang matutunan.

"AAAAAHHHH--hmph?!"

I silenced her scream with a kiss. I never knew how much I missed her until this moment, just me and her.

I can taste the vanilla ice cream from her and I can't help but to think that it even became more delicious when it came from her mouth.

I wanted more. No, I needed more.

I crave her with every fiber of my being. I crave every touch, every caress, every kiss, everything that she will decide to give me.

She can break my heart and I'd say thank you over and over again.

Because I love her and only her.

We continued to make out, not paying attention to the movie anymore, and I carried her towards the bed.

To my surprise, she used her strength to make me lay on my back instead of her, and proceeded to attack my lips with hers. Our lips clashed while our tongues explored each other's mouths, fighting for dominance. In the end I won.

She broke apart from me first albeit reluctantly, but I knew she needed some air before continuing what we were doing.

I stared at her as she stared at me, her eyes filled with love and adoration and I knew my eyes mirrored hers.

We were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing on the bedside table.

"Tsk. Damn it." We were interrupted.

Mel laughed at me before getting my phone off the table and handling it to me, "Answer it, my love."

Hindi ko na tinignan ang pangalan ng caller, basta ko na lang sinagot at ni-loud speaker para marinig naming dalawa ni Mel.

What's mine is hers. Whatever it is, our trust and loyalty towards each other cannot simply be broken.

"Hello."

Carlos?

"Good morning, Angeliaforó Carlos. I assume you're calling in behalf of the Delestria Court?" wala akong gana makipag usap sa inyo ngayon kaya bilisan niyo na.

Tahimik lang si Mel na naka-straddle pa din sa akin, while her head was resting on my chest where my heart is.

"Yes, another Court of Summons has been issued for the Mafia Family."

I rolled my eyes while caressing Mel's back, "Are all of us required to go?"

"Yes. Mrs. Queen, Trickster Black—" nagpintig ang tenga ko sa narinig. Trickster Black? He's not family! "—Heart Simmons, Club Finn, Spade Volantes, and Melkaye Volantes, respectively."

Nagtinginan kami ni Melkaye nung sinabi niya yun.

"She is a part of the Mafia Famiglia. No exemptions, your Highness."

Fucking hell.

"Don't use my title against me. We'll go."

"Great! The chopper is inbound, heading your way. Thank you for your cooperation."

I never got to ask questions and bid my farewell yet. Talagang sinasadiya nila.

"Dion."

"On my way boss." Rinig ko sa labas ng pintuan.

Tahimik lang kami ni Mel na nandoon, just savoring each other's company before we're thrust into chaos again. Once we heard the chopper coming, we knew what it meant.

Umalis muna si Melkaye sa lap ko para magpalit out of her pajamas.

"You should probably do the same, baby." She said and then pecked my lips. I sighed because our cuddle time was up.

Nagpalit na din ako ng appropriate na attire to meet the Dikastís.

It feels like Déjá vu all over again.