68 | training regime

⌜𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧,𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘳⌟ 

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘳⌟ 

⌜𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧,𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘳⌟ 

"Sensei!"

Arai grinned at students who could now look eye to eye with her.

All three apart from Shiroi who did not grow an inch since her chunin days.

Ahem, but we shall not be talking about that, little Shiroi is rather sensitive about that topic.

"So, why have we been called?" Ren asked with his hands behind his back.

"Well, this is can be referred to as a team meeting about your new training regime as well as a special thing I've been wanting to teach you," She hummed with her grin intact on her face.

These days felt like a cool breeze brushing past her skin during the harsh summer heat.

Unaware, that the cool breeze would become a storm engulfing her in its cage.

"Team meeting?" Sakura murmured, her eyes narrowing in thought.

No doubt this was about them getting involved with the organization under her uncle and senpai's hands.

The pinkette had understood that her uncle — Uzumaki Nagato — was not the actual mastermind behind the criminal organization.

It was Uchiha Obito who went by the alias of Tobi and fooled everyone with the act of a harmless fool who would get startled by the slightest noise.

But she knew him, how he truly was.

After all, she wasn't his protege for nothing.

Despite knowing how fucked up he was, she had nothing but pure admiration for him.

You could say that since she met him, he was her role model.

Yeah... she should have definitely found a better role model for herself but...