89 | she who knows it all

⌜𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱⌟

𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱⌟

⌜𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱⌟

"Class, can you tell me how many Kages are there?" Iruka-sensei asked.

Ino raised her hand eagerly, "Five! Five!" She answered.

"That's correct Ino but next time don't answer before I allow you, ok?" Iruka said with a kind smile.

"Kage is the nation's leader, this system was adopted by Konoha when the population elected Senju Hashirama to be the leader," Iruka explained. "Soon, every great nation followed our example."

Sakura paid attention and noticed that there were only five kage.

"Sixth..." She mumbled.

...

Sakura opened her eyes.

Realising that it was just a dream after she talked with her mother in her mind, she remembered what she was doing.

In an isolated room, she sat down on the floor in a meditation pose with her legs crossed and palms touching her knees.

The room had multiple seals that were put up to keep her chakra from fluctuating too much.

Lifting herself from the floor, she stretched to relieve her muscles and left the room.

Karin who had been in charge of the room quickly got up from the chair and noticed the sound of the door opening.

Her red eyes immediately clashed with Sakura's.

Karin gasped when she saw Sakura's eyes - one green and the other lavender.

"You got it," Karin said, her eyes reaching towards the pinkette's face to check her condition. "You got the Rinnegan."

"Congratulations!"