67 | of loves and lives

⌜𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵⌟ 

⌜𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵⌟ 

 "It seems that your mission was a success," A woman with white hair said looking at her four students who had recently been promoted to the rank of jounin

Yes, currently everyone had become jounin.

Just a few days ago, they had passed since they had been tested and were qualified.

Yesterday they were sent to their first mission as jounin, although usually, team members go separate ways, they had decided they wanted to stay together.

"Of course, it was," Shiroi held her head up in pride as Ren glanced at her and rolled his eyes.

"Well," Arai waved her hand at her four students, "You may all leave, except for Kai."

Sharing gazes with others, the blonde nodded as he bid goodbyes to his friends.

He looked at his teacher who was sitting down on the chair and she motioned him to sit over at the other chair.

Taking a seat without any reservations, Kai spoke.

"So, why did you want me for?"

Arai sighed as she pressed her fingers on her forehead to soothe the light headache she was getting at the nonchalant attitude of her student.

It was almost as if he wasn't aware of what he had done.

"I heard a group of bandits had been massacred, care to tell me about it?" The white-haired woman placed her chin on her knuckles.

I accidentally wrote massacre as mascara so the bandits became material gworl instead

"I have no clue what you might be referring to sensei!" He grinned cheerfully, having no thoughts of giving a proper reply.

"Do you swear on your life that you didn't injure those people?" Arai asked.

"I swear on my life that I didn't injure those people."