30 | natural deceit

𝘖𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 

↪ 𝘖𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 ↩

She was finally here.

During the chunnin exams, she saw the instructor - Ibiki Morino.

A special Jounin who is part of Konoha's Torture and Interrogation, she saw him once when she was younger at the Yamanaka Household.

Ino's father was part of an interrogation of a rogue ninja from the mist and they were discussing something about it. Unfortunately, they were talking in some special code language which she couldn't understand at the time and the only reason she knew about it was that she started to decipher the codes at that time.

The words she heard were 'rogue' and 'mist ninja' therefore she connected the dots and came to a conclusion about what they were talking about.

Now, sitting in front of him made Sakura interested in what he would be testing them on. If there was anything Sakura loved as much as freedom, it was a challenge.

Pretending to be someone was challenging if her opponents were worthy but everyone believed in the lies she spouted about herself.

'This is interesting,' She thought.

"Now without wasting any more time, We will proceed to the first stage of the chunin exams." He announced.

'A written test hmm?'

Sakura looked at Ibiki and then at Kabuto who she had been helping.

Of course, Sakura was amused to see someone else pretending just like she did. Oh, how interesting it was seeing everyone believe in Kabuto when they thought he was being kind while all she saw was a clown entertaining his foolish audience.

But she did not dare underestimate him, he had what he called 'info cards' in his hands, from Konoha to Suna, he had information that meant he had been spying on these villages.

'His intel might not only reach Konoha and Suna, who knows how many villages are his target.'

She then took her number card and sat on her seat. From where she sat she could see her blonde teammate panicking, why would he not? After all, everyone in the whole academy knew how bad he was in the written exams. Then she saw something which made her scoff - Hinata Hyuga.

She chuckled slightly, 'Oh, looks like their fates are playing with each other.'

Then Ibika started explaining the procedure of their written exams.

The pinkette was certainly sure that today would be an interesting day. 

'Will of the fire. . . huh,' She narrowed her eyes as she looked around.