52 | stormy currents, that's what they were

❛❛ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. ❜❜

"Ahem

"Ahem." The blonde hokage cleared her throat to gain the attention of the people in the room.

"As you all know, you all are the participants of the chunin exams which are going to be conducted in Amegakure."

Seeing everyone nod their head, she continued.

"However, two members have already passed the previous ones which left with two incomplete teams of genins."

The focus went to the said two teams - Team Guy and Team Asuma.

Of course, the two she was referring to were the two geniuses - Shikamaru Nara and Neji Hyuga - who were currently on a mission together.

"Therefore, both the teams will be combined and will perform the chunin exams as one single team."

"Won't Amegakure refuse this team since it has four members?" Asuma asked as he glanced at the hokage.

"They would not." Tsunade shook her head as she answered, "Amegakure itself has one four-man team which is famous, you should know that already Asuma, therefore, this proposal was not rejected by them."

"Since Kurenai is pregnant, her team will be led by you Asuma as for the newly formed four-member team, it will naturally be led by Guy."

"Yes, hokage-sama" Asuma replied.

"You do not have to worry about these four students! My youthfulness will make them bloom!"

The black-haired man said, dressed in a green jumpsuit, he posed.

"Very well." The blonde hokage nodded and she leaned back on her chair before continuing further.

"Therefore, Team Asuma will consist of Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame and Kiba Inuzuka. Team Guy will consist of Tenten, Rock Lee, Ino Yamanaka and Chouji Akimichi. Team Kakashi will consist of Ami Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki."

Tsunade closed her eyes as she appeared to be resting, after a few seconds she opened her eyes again before loudly declaring.

"Everyone's dismissed."