ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜

Immediately the car pulled over in Hakarat Mall, and April and the guys stepped down. She ended up picking a place, she had specifically chosen because it was closer. She watches Jordan and the driver make some comments before, he walks over to them.

"Let's go! Once we are done. I will call him, " Jordan says, now bringing out his phone.

"I'm hungry, " Anu says.

"Let's go get something to eat first," Nike says.

"Nike, who brought you here?" Jordan asks almost immediately.

"You!"

"Who is footing the bills?"

"You!"

"Then keep shut, until I say otherwise," Jordan says, making April smile. Nike could be annoying but cute In a way.

      A waitress joins them, and immediately they were settled in a chair. Jordan had no choice but to give in to his cousin's demands. The girl was terror in her own way.

"Welcome to Hakarat, please place your orders." The smiling Waitress says.

"Thanks, we will make a signal once we are done," Jordan says calmly.

"I need Cheeseburger," Anu says.

"Ice cream," Nike says, making Jordan glare.

"Ice cream too," Anu says with a cheeky smile.

"Nike, this is the I'm hungry?" Jordan asks.

"April?" Jordan asks turning to her direction.

"I'm okay." She responds.

"Seriously?" Jordan asks and smiles.
"You aren't comfortable?"

"Eating out." She responds.

"But you wouldn't mind if it'stakeawayss?" He asks. "Why am I asking? take away it is." Jordan says. While April uses her eyes to take in the beauty of the environment.

"Four plates of ice creams, a cheeseburger. I want these in takeaways." Jordan says referring to some items in the menu.

           ______________________________🖊

   April who had no intention of picking anything, even though Jordan asked her too, turned to Nike who seemed busy staring at something. April noticed she was a lot different from Jordan and Fisayo. Carefree, playful. Unlike Jordan who was kind of stuck up, she hadn't seen much of Fisayo, but to her, she felt Fisayo was also a cold person.

April is still lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice when Jordan got close to her.

"You still don't like anything here?" Jordan asks with a raised eyebrow. Meanwhile, April throws one glance at the bracelets.

"No!" She responds, turning to Jordan who looks at her like he was trying to read her thoughts.

"April, losing up. I won't bite you." Jordan says.

"Brother Dayo," Nike calls out, totally grabbing Jordan and April's attention.

April turns only to see the older version of Jordan. She needed no one to tell her, they were brothers.

  She watches the alleged Dayo, picks Anu up playfully, and ruffles Nike's hair, before turning to them. She could see the shock on his face, which he is too quick to mask up.

"Jay! Babysitting suits your personality." Dayo jokes. "Hey!" He smiles at April who couldn't help but smile too, his smile was contagious.

"Hi!" April says.