Chapter 2

TAEHYUNG POV

I was admiring my beautiful angel picture then I hear my phone ringing. He left annoying sigh and pick up his call...it his personal guard.

Taehyung: what you want Lucas .... Don't you have any work to do beside disturbing me. "He yelled with an annoying expression."

Lucas: s.. sorry sir....I just called you to tell you that we brought him to our basement.

Taehyung: I'm coming there. "He said with smirking."

TIME SKIP

Taehyung: where is he?

Lucas: we locked him in our basement.

He nodded and went to basement.

The place was abandoned and look scary. the floor covered dry blood. In the center of the room someone tied up on the chair. Taehyung slowly walk towards that person.   That room was dark so he couldn't see taehyung face clearly.

Taehyung: hello jake. How are you feeling now? "He ask mockingly."

Jake: who are you? Let me show your face coward. "He yelled."

Taehyung signed his men's to turn on the lights. Because of sudden lights jake close his eyes and then when he open his eyes. He saw the devil standing infront of him. His eyes winded when he saw taehyung face. His whole body started to shiver.

Jake: k..kim taehyung!!! Why did you kidnapped me? What I done you?

Taehyung: you didn't done nothing to me but you did great mistake to touch my girl.

Jake: your girl!! Who? "He ask confuse tone."

Taehyung: y/n...she is my babygirl. You have to face the consequences of touch my babygirl. "He grabs a wooden bat from the corner and stand in front of him."

Jake: N..no... p....lease. "he struggle to break free. Taehyung look at him dark expression. Than get hit in the face with the bat making his face shoot to the side. He spit out blood feeling his cheek burn, becoming inflated."

Jake: ahhhhhhh.... please stop....I...i didn't know that she is your girl. Please let me go. He started to beg him. Taehyung looking at him with his sadistic smile."

Taehyung: you want me to let you go. Okay then go. "His men's look at him with shock expression on their faces. Because He never let it go of his victims, this new for them."

Taehyung: Lucas untie him. "He said commanding tone."

Lucas walk towards him and untie his hand.

Jake: thank you sir...thank you so much. I'll never see her again. I'll always stay way from her. promise!! "Tears of joy were following from his eyes."

Taehyung look at him with sinister smile. Jake turn and about to leave that room. Taehyung took his gun and shoot at his head. Jake lifeless body fell on the ground. 

Taehyung:  I never forgive anyone who touch my things. But you touch my girl. How can you expect me to forgives you bastard. He kick jake lifeless body." Clean this mess. "With that he left that building."

NEXT MORNING

I was sleeping peacefully than I hear a knock on my door.

Y/n: come in. "I said sleepy tone." The bed room door opened slowly and one of maid come inside her room.

Maid: good morning miss y/n.

Y/n: good morning unnie. Why are you here?where is eomm--- I mean miss grey?