Chapter 33

Recaps

Hello soulmates

I'm uploading after long time and some people forget the storyline so I'll explain privious episode after that I'll continue the this chapter.

Y/n sign the contract and she come back with taehyung to his mansion. She surprised once she entered into mansion. Taehyung changed the interior of the mansion and warned his servants to treat her well or else they'll face consequences. Taehyung was happy finally he got his doll back and wished to start new life with her but y/n doesn't want him to near her. She told him that she is here because of the contract nothing else, she'll leave once the contract over. She even kicked him out his room.

To make him suffer she add more spices in his food and made him eat because she knew taehyung can't tolerate spicy food and she succeed in her plan, but taehyung fell into to sick and y/n felt pity on him so she helped him and took care of him all night. The morning when taehyung wake up he found her in his arms. He was so happy and wanted to hold her like this forever in his life but he knew if y/n wake up and saw them like this she'll not like it so he slowly get away from her.

In other hand someone kidnapped park kwang sik.

.
.
.

The man entered his underground basement. A small red light scanned him top to bottom when step inside the basement and electronic sensors turned off identifying the man's identity. If it was a any another person who entered, here without his knowledge, the person would be burnt to death by all the lasers shoots.

He is wearing a white shirt and black pants which didn't fail to showcase his thick thighs. he walked down the dark hallway inside the basement. He looks clam and composed, behind him a another person followed him along with some gaurds.

They reached the room where his precious hostage locked up. The one who he sarching for longtime. The gaurds open the door for them. They both entered and saw a middle aged man over 50 years was chained there. His lips are dry and eyes are red due to lack of sleep. his expensive business suit cover full of dust. He looks so exausted. his body is weak and he couldn't feel his hands because it's tide with heavy iron chains

It's been week he locked up here, they don't given signal drop of water to him nor let him sleep. The man strictly order his gaurds don't lay single finger on him, so they tortured him differently. A smirk appeared on his blank face after seeing that old men condition. He slowly walk towards him. The sound of his leather boots echoed throughout the room. Hearing that the old man raised his head and looked at young man who handing infront of him. his visions are blur so he can't see the person face so blinks his eyes to clear his vision.

How are you feeling now Mr. Park Kwang Sik. Or should call you Park Beom Seok. 'he spoke with his cold voice."

Mr.park shocked hearing his real name after so many years later. No one knows about his real identity, for world Park Beom Seok was died 17 year ago.

Who are you? "The elder ask weakly."

You still don't recognise me uncle park. "He signal his men's they poured whole bucket of ice water on him .He felt an electric shock as the cold water hit his weakened body. His blurry vision slowly started to regain and he saw a young man standing infront of him with his calm face and he recognised him

MR.SUGA!!!. "His eyes widened because of shock."

Ani(No)... I'm not suga.. I'm yoongi...min yoongi.

MIN....YOON..GI..."he looks the young one with fear in his eyes. His heart ache hearing that name."