Chapter 47

TAEHYUNG POV

I opened my eyes and saw my doll not with me instead of her I'm hugging pillow. I looked around the room but I couldn't find her. Panic surged through me. Where could she have gone? Dark thoughts filled my mind. I struggled to shake them off. Then, my eyes fell on a familiar figure standing on the balcony. I sighed in relief, but I was also upset. How could she leave me alone like that? Didn’t she know how much it scared me?

Angrily, I walked towards her and called out, my voice dark and heavy with emotion. “Doll.”

She turned sharply, her eyes wide with fear. “T...Taehyung,” she whispered, her voice trembling.

I stared at her with my dark eyes, trying to understand. “What are you doing here at this time? Why did you leave me alone in the room?”

She looked down, nervously wringing her hands. “I… I couldn’t sleep, so I came out here to breathe some fresh air,” she explained softly. “I didn’t want to bother you because you were sleeping.”

I felt a mix of anger and relief. “You scared me,” I said, my voice softening a bit. “You should have woken me up or at least told me.”

She looked up at me with guilty eyes. “I’m sorry, Taehyung. I didn’t think… I just didn’t want to disturb you.”

I sighed and took a step closer, reaching out to gently touch her arm. “Next time, just wake me up, okay? I’d rather be disturbed than wake up and not find you there.”

She nodded, her eyes filling with tears. “I promise, I won’t do it again.”

I pulled her into a hug, feeling her relax against me. “I love you,” I whispered, hoping for some reassurance.

She stayed silent, and I felt a pang of disappointment. I held her tighter, trying to push away the feeling. “Let’s go back to bed,” I said, my voice quieter.

She smiled faintly and we walked back inside together. As we lay down, I held her close, not wanting to let her go. The silence between us was heavy, but with her in my arms, I tried to find some peace, hoping that one day she might feel the same way.

Y/N'S POV

When I heard Taehyung's voice from behind, my heart raced with fear. I immediately hid the diary behind the flower pot and turned to look at him. He was staring at me darkly. Did he see that I was reading his diary secretly? If he had, he’d definitely kill me here. Negative thoughts were raging in my head. I gulped, and my body started to sweat. My eyes showed nothing but fear.

He asked me sharply, "What are you doing here? Why did you leave me alone in the room?"

His eyes were dark, and his voice was firm. I tried to steady my voice. "I… I couldn't sleep, so I came out here to breathe some fresh air. I didn't want to bother you," I said nervously. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone in the room."

His expression softened a bit, but his worry was still evident. "You scared me," he said. "When I couldn't find you, I started thinking something happened to you. I thought you had left me too."

I felt a pang of sadness for him. He stepped closer and pulled me into a hug. "Don't leave me alone like that again. Next time, just wake me up. I'd rather be disturbed than wake up and not find you there."

I nodded, my eyes filling with tears as I thought of his past. "I promise, I won’t do it again."

He pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes. "I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with vulnerability.

I stayed silent, feeling his hurt but not wanting to give him false hope. My heart wasn't ready to accept another love. I was still healing from my past.