Chapter 25

The white snowflakes fell down from the dark blue sky. The green garden covered by snowflakes, not a bit of color is seen. The moon glowing brightly in the night skies. A cold wind blows and it's spread the chillness all over the mansion. 

She is unable to bear the cold, and tried to warm her body by rubbing her both hands. But nothing is helping her.  Her milky skin turn pale and her lips are dried. Everyone looking at her helplessly. After one last look they all started to leave from there. But one person is still watching her  through the balcony on his study room. He wants to see her suffering and punish her badly, but he couldn't bare the pain he is giving her. it didn't give him happiness but instead he felt pain in his heart. This feeling was new for him. and he doesn't like it at all. His ego doesn't let him accept that he care about her, and love her.  

Taehyung pov

The fireplace warming up the room. I throw myself on couch and took the wine bottle and pour it in the glass then started to drink again but nothing is helping me. I slide the door and went to balcony then I saw her crying helplessly. she wearing white long dress and that perfectly fits her body. she looks like a fallen angel from heaven, so pure and innocent. I forget everything and stared at her. She began to shiver due to the cold and hugged herself with her hand and rubbed her body.  I stare at her blackly. I want to see her suffer but I don't know why seeing her like this my heart hurts so badly. and i felt the pain of tearing my heart with a thousand knives. 

Did she really deserve this? Am I really don't deserve her? I was in my thought then I remembered, how my soulmate fight me...jin hyung also hate me just because of her. the person's who always stand beside me and support my every decisions but now they are standing against me. It's  all happened because of her. Thinking all that my eyes turned dark.

I give her lot of chances to love me but she refused and now she deserves this..i throw the glass and it's hit the wall, turning into pieces. I can't hold back my anger so i went out the house. And get in my car and drove away.

Next day Ella come to backyard to see y/n...all night she couldn't sleep while thinking about y/n. She wants to help her badly but the fear of Taehyung stopped her. she remembered the punishment he had given her, When y/n ran away from home. He tortured her badly. 

she opens the door slowly, and shocked to find no one there. Her heart beat stoped. She immediately started to search her in all garden but she couldn't find y/n anywhere She panicked, and run back to mansion and call bodyguards and told them everything. They're all also shocked. Yesterday when they saw her last time, she was weak, she was in such a condition that she could not take even a step from where she was, then how can someone in that condition runaway from mansion crossing all security. Every maid and guards search her every corner of mansion but she is nowhere. everyone started fearing for their lives.  If taehyung knew that his beloved wife had escaped beyond all guards, he would not spare anyone alive. 

Their fear increased when they saw the monster step into the mansion. Guards and maids bowed infront him respectfully but he ignored them and walk straightly to the back yard to see his doll but she is not there. His angrily  went back to living room where everyone was gathered. 

Taehyung: where is she? "His simple question made everyone fear to death. How they can answer when they even don't know where is their lifesaver gone. No one answer his question they just looked at the floor silently and that makes  his anger increases." I ASK WHERE IS SHE? "He shout, His voice echoed throughout the mansion, but everyone reminded silent.  Their silence made him lose his temper and he took his gun and points towards them. Everyone started to shiver." I'm asking you all one last time, where she is? or else  i will separate all of your souls from your bodys. Their death standing infront of them but still no one ready open their mouth.