𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

JEALOUS isn't something I usually get. I've rarely gotten jealous before but for some reason seeing another man who wasn't Killian standing in her apartment, well maybe it activated a little bit of jealously.

Maeve knocked on my door right as I finished making her hot cocoa and putting on a Christmas movie. It wasn't even that close to Christmas yet.

I opened the door and leaned against it. Maeve clutched her phone in her hands and nervously glanced down at her apartment door.

"What did you want?" Maeve asked with a low sigh. "More questions about William? Because if so I'm not feeling up to it," I reached forward and slipped my hand around Maeve's waist and pulled her into the apartment.

She let out a soft gasp when I pushed our lips together and pushed her against the apartment door once it was closed.

Her hands gripped the side of my neck while my other hand moved to take her thigh and grip just beneath her knee before lifting it to my side. I knew it'd be a little bit before we even take it to the next base but teasing is always fun.

"Ryker-" Maeve pulled away when she felt my hips grinding into her. "Fuck," she gasped out when my bulge pressed between her legs. I paused my hips and she gulped deeply.

"You're tempting me," she whispered before moving a hand to entangle in my strands. She pulled me closer again, our lips pressing together in an intensified kiss.

She breathed heavily into my lips and hummed softly when I kept my hips pressed against her. She seemed to like how it felt because she slowly grind her hips against my bulge and gently pulled back on my strands.

"Why do you have to smell.. so good and taste even better?" I asked while moving my fingers to brush over her deep cleavage. It was so pretty and she had a simple tattoo across her chest in cursive font.

Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.

I think that'll perfectly described Maeve which I'll grow to learn.

"William Shakespeare huh?" My fingers caressed over the tattoo. "What else do you have tattooed.. or where else?" Maeve smiled softly, flustered written all over her face when she took my fingers and began to guide them down. She stopped them at the end of her stomach and nodded slowly.

"See for yourself," I leaned in to lay soft kissed along her neck while moving my fingers to pull down the shorts she was wearing. They dropped around her ankles and she stepped out of them before lifting her arms when I pulled away.