𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

MAEVE sat on my lap and leaned against my arm while watching the game. Her fingers ran through my hair but all I could think about was her telling me she had seen Killian with Ruth.

I felt like a hypocrite for becoming upset at it because I'm with his sister. But it's different.

Or at least it feels different.

Ryker: While you're enjoying Ruth I'll be enjoying Maeve.

I sent the text without thinking and placed my phone screen down on the sofa. Maeve moved her eyes to my face and leaned down to softly kiss my lips.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head and turned my eyes to look at her. I flashed her a smile and moved my free hand to rest on her thigh. "Are you sure? Is it about Killian and Ruth?" I leaned up and softly kissed her.

"It's fine baby, don't worry," Maeve adjusted with uncertainty in my lap but she brushed it off and looked back to the game. My eyes eyed the door, knowing at any moment there would be a knock - an angry one, and I'd know who it was from.

"Hey, can you hand me that?" Maeve motioned to one of the many tequila bottle shots on the table. One of them leaned over and picked up a bottle before tossing it to Maeve. "Thanks."

My hands caressed her thighs and my eyes navigated to the television. Maeve slightly turned in my lap and moved her fingers to turn my head to her.

"You seem way too on edge right now," Maeve mentioned while popping the lid to the shot bottle. "Open," she tapped my chin and I gazed at her for a moment before opening my mouth and slightly tilting my head back.

Maeve leaned the bottle over my mouth and poured the liquid inside. She poured every single drop and lick the drops that fell onto my lips.

I closed my mouth and forced myself to swallow the alcohol before lifting a hand to run my palm over my mouth and jaw.

Maeve adjusted on my lap when she felt a bulge forming against the fabric of my sweatpants. I cleared my throat and moved a hand to her waist keeping her still. What she did was simple enough to turn any man on.

My eyes were intently focused on the television for a good ten minutes before my apartment door began to be beaten on. It startled Maeve, causing her to flinch on my lap.

"Ryker open this goddamn door I swear to God," I sat up straight and pressed my lips against Maeve's cheeks. She looked at me confusingly and I just shrugged it off.

"Go back there and check on Miles," Maeve's eyes narrowed at me for a moment and mine gazed softly into her stare. After a moment she quickly kissed me before getting off my lap and walking back to my bedroom.

"Hey, you need us, or is this all you?" I stood from the couch and brushed my hands against my legs with a head shake.

"This is all me," they nodded and I approached the door after the second time of Killian's harsh knocking. I peered out the peephole briefly before unlocking the apartment door and opening it up.