𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

RYKER woke me up near noon with soft kisses. His lips trailed along my jawline to my shoulder and back up to my neck.

I didn't mean to sleep this long but I very well needed it. I haven't slept till noon since... God knows how long.

"Good morning baby, where's Miles?" I groaned tiredly and rolled onto my back. Ryker pressed a soft longingly kiss on my lips before pulling away and kissing my forehead.

"In the living room with my parents. We wanted you to get the sleep you needed no matter how long it was," I felt a smile consume my lips at how thoughtful they were being.

God, Ryker makes my heart so happy. It practically beats for him.

"No wonder you're so perfect, your parents are the literal definitions of perfect," Ryker chuckled and peppered my lips with kisses. I kissed him back and felt his body move to hover over mine.

"Perfection deserved perfection," Ryker whispered when pulling away. I let out a soft laugh and moved my hands to gently cup his cheeks. My eyes gazed over his soft facial expressions.

"I'm so happy," I sighed out of relief and Ryker smiled. I wanted to frame it, one day I will frame it.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys," Mrs.Kennedy knocked on the door before opening it. She held Miles on her hip and a bottle in her hand. "Miles isn't taking the bottle, I'm sure he's hungry," Ryker rolled off of me and sat up. My hands ran over my face and I sighed lowly.

"I'm trying to wean him off breastfeeding but.. God it's not working," I sighed softly and pushed myself to sit up. I held my hands out for Miles and Mrs.Kennedy brought him to me.

"Hey, it takes time okay? Don't be too hard on yourself if he takes bottles one day and doesn't take them any other day," I smiled at her encouraging words and cradled Miles. "I'll cook up some breakfast and give you guys some privacy," I nodded slowly, and once the door was closed I lifted my shirt, giving Miles access.

"What if I'm weaning him off too early?" I asked Ryker and kept my shirt lifted while Miles ate. Ryker moved over to me and reached over to push a hair behind my ear.

"You're the mom okay? Whenever you feel is right, is right. It'll take time like my mom said," I gazed at Ryker for a moment before sighing softly and slowly nodding. My eyes turned back to Miles with a smile.

"He's going to bite real soon and I'm not ready for that at all," Ryker chuckled and leaned over to press a soft kiss to my neck. I turned my head and he smiled. "What?" He shook his head slowly and dragged a fingertip down my arm.