𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

I delayed my time going back to my apartment, mainly because I knew Killian would give me a long lecture about everything.

But I have a son and even though Killian is probably looking after him, I miss him.

"I'll text you," I whispered while giving Ryker a final kiss. His friends left a little over an hour ago so we had his apartment all to ourselves.

And we watched the hell out of Christmas movies.

"Or call?" Ryker offered while laying kisses along my neck. I bit my lip with a soft laugh and nodded once he kissed my weak spot.

"Or call, I'll call. Now I have to go," he pulled away with a soft groan and leaned his forehead against mine. "I'll see you tomorrow, you have a shift right?" He nodded slowly and pulled away kissing my forehead.

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow," I pulled away from the door and opened it up. I tucked my hair behind my ear before walking to my apartment door. Ryker watched and went back into his apartment once Killian opened the door for me.

I avoided his gaze and stepped inside. Miles walked over to me and I leaned down to pick him up.

"We're talking about this," Killian mentioned while clearing his throat. I stood back to my feet and kept Miles on my hip when walking over to the couch.

"Fine, let's talk," my eyes lifted to see Killian walking over to the couch. The right side of his face has been forming a bruise already and his lip was busted. His knuckles weren't nearly as bad as Ryker's.

"He's my best friend, Maeve," I bit my cheek and put Miles on the ground to freely walk. "When did it start?" I began to fidget with my fingers and slightly shrugged.

"About two and a half weeks ago. We only started dating last night," Killian's jaw clenched and he ran a hand over his mouth. We sat in silence till Killian felt like talking again.

"Do you like him?" I cupped my hands in my lap and nodded quickly. He blanket stared for a moment before standing from the couch. "Okay Maeve, do whatever you want with your life."

Killian picked up Miles and began to walk him back toward his nursery. My eyes dropped to my lap before I turned and stand to my feet walking to my own room.

After closing and locking the door I grabbed my phone and lay down on my bed.

Ryker: You left your note.