𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

RYKER went out with his friends for the evening while I went home and put Miles down for his evening nap. He didn't get too much sleep, I could tell with him being beyond fussy.

"Why have I stopped producing.." I typed my question into the google search bar and sighed when few answers came up. I was concerned by the fact I stopped producing breast milk so quickly and Miles not wanting it anymore. I guess my body has just given all it could've given.

"Mae," my thumb pressed the power button when Killian pushed open my bedroom door. I forced a soft smile when he entered the bedroom and moved to sit at the edge of my bed. "Ryker told me what he asked you."

I sat up and felt my shoulders slump.

"I know you're probably here to tell me I shouldn't go but you don't have anything to worry about. I don't think I'll be going," Killian slipped off his shoes with a low sigh. He pushed himself up on the bed beside me and laid with his back against the headboard, in the same position as me.

"Actually, I'm here to convince you to go. Why don't you want to go, Mae?" I was actually a little alarmed that Killian wanted to convince me to go. If I was being honest, I'd expect the least support from him on this whole moving thing.

"I and Ryker have only been dating for a short while... I'm scared that if I move things might go wrong. Plus you won't get to see your nephew all that much," my thumbs pressed together and my eyes stared ahead at the blank wall. Killian lifted his hands to tuck them behind his head.

"I know I haven't been the most supportive person with this whole thing but I can see Ryker makes you incredibly happy. He's a very good father figure to Miles and he is bonkers in love with you," Killian reached into the pocket of his jeans and removed his phone. He unlocked it and tapped his messages. "If this man isn't in love then I don't know what he is."

I took the phone from Killian when he offered me it. My thumb scrolled through the countless messages of Ryker going on and on about how he felt about me.

My hand lifted to place over my heart when I felt the emotions swarm. He mentioned even the tiniest thing he noticed about me to Killian. It's like Killian was Ryker's diary.

"I've never seen him in love like this," I slowly handed the phone back to Killian and leaned my head back against the headboard. "Don't worry about me not being able to see my nephew, I'll visit all the time. You're the one with the final decision but think about your happiness, you, Ryker, and Miles could be the perfect little family."

Killian leaned over to kiss my temple before climbing out of bed. He closed the door when leaving my room and I felt my head fall back against the headboard.