𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

MILES cuddled in bed with Ryker, Croissant, and me. I held Miles close to me, leaving little to no space between us. I held him as if he could be taken from my arms at any moment and I wouldn't get him back.

"Mommy loves you so much baby," I whispered while peppering his temple with kisses. I felt Ryker's eyes dawn on me when I laid my head back down and caressed my hand along Miles' back.

"Sunflower," Ryker leaned over to brush a hair from my face with a whisper. "When we win this custody battle, and we will win, we cut all ties from William. I'm not trying to tell you to do what I think is best but if Miles wants to get in touch in the future when he's older and understands then he can but William is just making our lives hell."

Ryker spoke the complete truth and he even looked so effortlessly handsome while doing so. I don't think I'll ever stop acknowledging how grateful I am to have a boyfriend like him.

"I just wish things were fine, good. I moved here to be away from the things that hurt me most and even if nothing can compare to the pain I endured back at home it feels like it's coming close. I miss hanging out with Killian, not having to worry about custody, happiness," Ryker slowly felt his palm over Croissant's back. She rested on his torso in complete comfort and purred with each smoothie pet Ryker had given her.

"How life was when you were single and we were barely acquaintanced with each other?" I felt my eyebrows furrow together and Ryker moved his eyes to rest on Croissant. A brief silence dawned on us before I leaned over and felt my fingers through Ryker's hair.

"You know that's not what I meant babe," the corner of my lips down turned into a frown when he continued to silently pet Croissant. I know there were probably a million thoughts racing through his head right now. "I love you, Ry," I continued to run my fingers through his hair in an attempt to comfort him.

"I feel like I always somehow bring chaos into people's lives. You and Killian would still be extremely close if we hadn't started dating. I still feel terrible about that to this day," I pulled my fingers from his hair and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm going to build back of my relationship with Killian even if it takes me a million years. Ryker, the only chaos you brought into my life was the chaos my heart went through while falling in love with you. I was scared of losing you, hugged you so tight I never wanted to let go, seeing you and Miles bond like father and son... Ry, you've changed my life for the better," I lifted my thumb to slowly caress the corner of his lips. Croissant suddenly woke up and stretched before hopping off of Ryker and onto the floor.

"You're happy with me?" Ryker finally turned his body to face me. He caught my eyes and flashed me the tiniest grin. "Do I make you happy?" Miles let go of me and crawled over to cuddle with Ryker.