𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

∞༺♥༻∞A year later

∞༺♥༻∞
A year later...

KILLIAN tightened the tie to my suit and swiped his hands along my shoulders.

"Nervous?" he questioned with a chuckle when I nodded. My hands were beyond sweaty and I felt my nerves almost going crazy. "You look like you're about to melt," He took his handkerchief and swiped it along my forehead before folding it back up.

"God I'm so nervous to see her. I already know I'm going to cry," Killian chuckled and the music changed to Maeve's song of choice. Killian patted my shoulder before resuming his spot as best man along with the rest of my old hockey teammates.

Marrying Maeve has been the one thing I've been looking forward to ever since I proposed but now that the day is here I'm as nervous as could be.

The doors to the venue opened and out came Miles with a basket of flowers. He tossed a few with every step he took before dumping out the rest when he reached the end. I leaned down and gently kissed his forehead before he ran to Killian.

When I looked back toward the entrance Maeve stood there with my mother and father by her side. She wore a long white wedding dress that hugged her body in incredible ways. She truly is beyond gorgeous, I can't express that enough.

"Fuck," I felt my eyes begin to swell up and burn when Maeve slowly began to walk down the long red flower-covered aisle. Everyone stood from their seats, giving their attention to my gorgeous bride. She cut her hair short again so she could curl it for the wedding and not have to do any other style. The veil covered her face but through the thin white fabric, I could see tears running down her face.

"God she's gorgeous," I whispered while wiping my face when the music died down. My mother and father each kissed Maeve on the temple before going to their spots as a bridesmaid and groomsmen. "You're beautiful," I helped Maeve up the single step and she handed the bouquet off to the bridesmaid behind her.

"You're crying," Maeve whispered and took both of my hands. I laughed softly, my thumb caressing the back of her hand slowly.

"Friends and family we gather here to join Ryker Kennedy and Maeve Forbes in holy matrimony," we asked if the minister could keep things short because we wanted to be wedded as fast as possible.

"Ryker Kennedy, do you take Maeve Forbes to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health, through richer or poor, through the hard times? Do you promise to be by her side for as long as you both shall live?" I smiled and nodded eagerly.

"Yes, I do," Maeve smiled and lifted a finger to gently wipe a tear underneath her veil. She placed her hand back in mine and looked at the minister.

"Maeve Forbes, do you take Ryker Kennedy to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and health, through richer or poor, through the hard times? Do you promise to be by his side for as long as you both shall live?" Maeve smiled and nodded slowly.