Chapter 7

It was the evening and Uraraka was getting ready for the sleepover with the girls. She put on cute pajamas and even brought some snacks that she had. As she left her room all the girls were outside waiting.

"Uraraka we've been waiting for you!!" Hina says as she wraps her arm around her. Urarakas cheeks heat up.

"Hehe, i'm sorry! And again, I told you guys you can call me by my first name!!"

"Okay, Ochako." Mina smiles and they all start walking to Minas room. As they were walking they passed the boys from the Bakusquad.

"Helloo ladies!" Denki winks and they all roll their eyes.

"What are you boys doing?" Mina asks.

"Whats it to ya?" Denki lifts his chin up, trying to act tough.

"We're gonna have a girls sleepover." Jirou says.

Denkis eyes widen and then he looks at Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugou. He starts to whisper.

"Dudesss!! We should totally snoop in their conversations to know if they're talking about us!"

"Isn't that invasion of privacy?" Kirishima asks hesitantly.

"Its not that bad if were the topic."

"You're always thinking of dumb crap like this Denki." Sero says. 

"Hmph! Whatever." Denki then looks up again and the girls are gone.

"Huh? Where'd they go??"

"They been left." Bakugou says.

"And you didn't say anything??"

"I thought it'd be funny to see your reaction. Spoiler alert, it was." Bakugou smirks. Denki playfully punches his shoulder and they all go to Kirishimas room.

When they got there Bakugou played music he brought from his room, rock obviously. Sero and Denki were playing Uno and Bakugou and Kirishima were playing street fighter.

"Anddd I fucking win!" Bakugou cheers. Sero also says "Uno Out!" and Denki cries.

Kirishima gets up to turn down the music and starts to say something.

"So guys! How about we talk about... romanceee." Denki immediately gets up and cheers.

"Yesss!! Honestly I didn't think you were the one to bring up that topic." Sero nods in agreement. Bakugou also agrees. What was Kirishima up to?

They all sat in a circle and Denkis the one to start the conversation.

"So, anyone here got a crushhhh?" He raises his eyebrows up and down.

"I think I know someone that might." Kirishima implies.

"Huh? Kirishima I thought you were over-" Denki says but Sero punches his shoulder.

"Wait, what?? NO Not me!!" Kirishimas face blows up.

"Then who?" Sero asks.

They all look at Bakugou.

"BAKUGOU?" Denki and Sero say simultaneously.

"HAHH?? Me?? Kirishima I already fucking told you-"

"I don't believe you!"

"And why the fuck is that?"

"Guys, dont you think Bakugou has been a bit too buddy-buddy with Uraraka?"