Yancy Academy

~Ella pov~

I was given a new identity.

A new country.

Everybody from South Africa thinks I'm dead.

On that cheerful note (Note the sarcasm) I wake up ready to start school.

I brush my hair, eat an apple and brush my teeth and am overall ready to start the day.

I wondered how different it was going to be, no more of Claudia yelling "Oy get up, your going to be late!"

Or Arena would say something like "we are late!",

when in fact it is an hour beforehand and class hasn't even begun yet.

I notice that this place is very different from South Africa

Many people have American Accents and I immediately knew my South African accent would surprise a lot of people.

I climbed in the car and my parents started driving towards my school.

Oh...did I forget to mention... it's a boarding school.

My "parents" were not happy when they heard I had to go to a boarding school, but the people that work with the Witness Protection Program said it was so they couldn't take my parents as hostages in order for the thieves to lure me in and kill me.

So let's just say...It was a convincing argument.

The town houses and trees sped past in a blur.

I'm going to Yancy Academy.

A boarding school.

In the middle of nowhere.

As in ... a desert.

It was amazing

I had to walk under a marble arch at the front gate.

As I was admiring the architecture I wasn't looking were I was going and bumped into someone.

I think my heart skipped a beat.

This person had brown hair and sea green eyes...but not the same green eyes as Brian...no these looked a darker green.

Brian...the thought of him made my heart pang.

Great going Elena, first day and you have already made a fool of yourself.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't really watching where I was going"

"It's okay, I wasn't really watching where I was going either."

He stood up and offered me his hand , I gladly accepted it.

"Thanks" I said.

"No problem, I'm Percy , what's your name?"

"Oh I'm El- Sarah, I'm Sarah Louise. "

That was too close, I must remember I don't exist, my name is Sarah Louise NOT Elena...anymore .

"Okay El - Sarah " he joked.

"My friends call me Ella it's short for Sarah, so that's why I almost said Ella, but you can call me Ella too if you want. "

"Great you can call me Perce for short, only my friends back in my old school called me Perce and you can also if you want."

"Oh so your new here?"

"Yip"

"So am I"

"No way, seriously?"

"Yeah, I'm a transfer student from England"