Collapsing Bathrooms

~Ella pov~

"Okay...so, um...where we're did you go last night?" Percy asked

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"I mean, we went to your dorm yesterday to check on you and you weren't there."Grover said.

And...he is so lying.

Percy interjects "Grover she knows..."

"What? !" Grover said exasperated.

"Next time you try to follow someone, it helps if you are silent." I replied...rolling my eyes.

"Ok, so what were you doing yesterday? "

"Nothing much, just the usual, I left a book in the cafeteria,Izzy and Rachel tried to put me in a sack, I knocked them unconscious, and that's it".

Grover immediately siad " your lying, there wasn't even a bruise on them."kk

I smirked.

"That's because I didn't fight them".

"But they were unconcious? " Percy said confused.

"Let me demonstrate, Grover come here". I replied.

Grover shakily took a step forward.

He looked terrified, and Percy was looking extremely confused.

"Percy, get ready to catch Grover"

"What?!"

"Trust me "

Grover was in front of me and Percy was behind Grover.

I took my hand and pinched a section if his neck, just behind his ear.

And he fell backwards unconscious into a stunned Percy's arms.

"What?!, how?"Percy stuttered.

"Sit him on the chair " I siad.

I walked over to him and grabbed my glass of water and through it on his face, making sure I don't get myself wet by the water.

He woke up.

"How?..."

"I pinched the weakest part of your face, the pain taps into the nerve system and it overwhelms the brain therefore causing it to partially shut down, rendering you unconcious. "

I replied matter of factly.

"where did you learn that?" Percy asked.

"Eh, I have Been in worse situations."

Percy...looked utterly awestruck.

Grover looked at me like I was some new kind of new species.

They both had their jaws open in shock.

"And by the way, our first class starts in 5 minutes,Toodles"I siad with a wave.

And I Skipped to class.

Leaving two boys with their jaw dropped to the ground in awestruck.

First I had history, then science, then maths, then English, Then chemistry.

We had a surprise test with all of them.

One word.

Easy.

When the day was done, all was good until...Nancy Bobofit turned up.

"Hello Sarah, care to join us for a walk around the lake, instead of hanging out with these losers? "

I was about to say no when Percy beat me to it.

"And your right, why would she want to hang out with the losers, when she can hang out with us".

That's when Izzy and Rachel turned up behind me and grabbed me, but by my arms and Rachel had my legs and they lifted me up.

And I couldn't move.

"Hey put her down!" Percy demanded to Izzy and Rachel.

Then Nancy grabbed Percy when he was distracted, pushed him down,and bound his hands with rope.

And then did the same to Grover.

And they pulled the three of us to Izzy's, Rachel's and my bathroom In our dorm.

And Nancy was just about to put Grover's head in the toilet and flush when Percy and I screamed.

I felt a surge of anger shoot through me,coursing through my veins.

The toilets and taps exploded ,everything was soaked, except for a patch where ,Percy, Grover and I were standing (which made no sense since Grover was right by the toilet when water exploded out of it.)

Izzy, Rachel and Nancy were both soaked, they screamed then walked out.

Percy said " What just happened?".

"I don't know, probably the plumbing or something"I grumbled,massaging my temple.

And we just left it at that.

And walked out...just before the room collapsed.