Chapter Nine

So I'm skipping to about 4 months through the pregnancy, nothing has happened accept now Alexa has her baby belly.

I woke up around 4am. What the hell? I'm barely getting any sleep. I ran to the bathroom and threw up again. 'Well this pregnancy is going to be enjoyable' I thought sarcastically. "Harry..." I said from the bathroom floor. I heard a groan. "Hm.....yeah babe?" He asked. "Could you come and help me?" I asked. "Yeah. Sure." He said. I could tell he was annoyed, it was 4am. But, this was his problem too.

"What do you need help with?" He asked. "I just need a bit of help up.." I said extending my arms. He grabbed both of my hands and helped me up. "Could you carry me back to bed?" I asked smiling. I asked because I know Harry would never say no. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed gently. "Harry we have that doctors appointment at 7." I said reminding him. "Alright.." He said falling asleep.

It was 6:00 am and I thought I'd wake Harry up so he could get ready for our appointment. He got up and hopped in the shower. While he was in the shower I changed into jeans and a t-shirt. Harry got out of the shower and put his clothes on quickly. We both walked downstairs. Louis was still asleep so I left a note for him. We went out to the car and Harry started driving. We weren't fighting, but Harry's mood has been a bit off.

We pulled into the doctors office and walked in. I walked up to the front desk. "Name?" the nurse asked me. "Alexa Tomlinson." I said almost as low as a whisper. "Okay, go head to room 23." the nurse told me. "Thank you." I smiled. "Come on Harry." I said walking down the hallway. He nodded and followed me.

We got into the room and sat down. I felt a little pain and held my stomach. "You alright Lex?" Harry asked. "Yeah, fine." I replied. The doctor walked in. "Hello my name is Dr. Smith." The doctor said introducing himself. "Harry Styles." Harry said extending his arm. The doctor nodded and shook his hand.

"Okay, so we're just going to be doing a normal check-up. Ultrasound, checking the heartbeat; the usual." The doctor smiled. I nodded. The doctor lifted my shirt up to my stomach to begin the ultrasound.

He started and I could see the baby on the monitor. Our baby. I smiled and looked over at Harry. He looked so happy. "Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" The doctor asked. I looked at Harry. He nodded. "Yes." I told the doctor. "It's a girl! Congratulations!" The doctor said.

I had a huge smile and Harry did as well. "Well that's all for this week's appointment. I'll be seeing you next week Ms. Tomlinson?" The doctor asked. I nodded still overly excited for having a girl. "Harry!" I said after the doctor left. "We're having a girl!" I yelled. He smiled. "I know babe. I can't wait." He smiled.

"Come on! We have to go home and tell Louis!" I said. Harry laughed and helped me out of the doctor's office. Harry drove home and when we got there I opened my door and Harry helped me out. I practically ran through the door. "Louis!" I yelled. "Yeah?" He said walking down the stairs "It's a girl!" I said happily. His face widened into a big smile and he embraced me in a huge hug.

"Congratulations Lex!" Louis smiled. I looked around to see Harry but he was nowhere to be found. "Thanks Lou.." I smiled. "I'm gonna go look for Harry." He nodded and I walked upstairs. I walked into our room and he was in there. "Hey, why are you up here?" I asked. "God Lex. Do you think you could stop being so fucking clingy? I came up here to get away from you." He said snapping.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Well, if you want to be away from me, you might as well just sleep on the couch." I said with a sharp tone. "Fine, maybe I will." He said grabbing a pillow and a blanket. He stored out of the room brushing me on the shoulder on his way out. I sat on the bed with my face in my hands.

"Why is he acting like this...?" I whispered to  myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry these chapters have been shit lately. I think this one sucks, but I wanted to give you guys something. Thanks for reading! Vote/Comment/Fan!! xx