Chapter Seven

Hi guys! This chapter is definitely filled with dramaaaa! Haha I hope you like it. xxx

I woke up earlier than Harry. My stomach was killing me. I was so sore, I guess last night had something to do with that. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt from the drawer right by my bed. I slipped them on and limped down the stairs. I felt my legs getting a little bit more shaky on the last step. I fell and yelped out in pain. Louis had already gotten home, he was on the living room. "What happened?" Louis said  rushing over to me. I heard Harry run down the steps. "I just tripped." I said. I gave Harry a look and he already knew it was from last night. 

He mouthed a sorry and I nodded. "Are you sure you're okay? What's this on your neck..? A bruise?" Louis asked. Oh, no, he was catching on. "No, it's just a rash." I said. "Wait a second..." Louis said standing up. "You didn't..." Louis said looking at Harry. Harry looked really nervous. I don't think either of us thought what Louis would do if he found out. "Oh my God Harry I can't believe I leave for a day and you have sex with my sister! She was a virgin! She's only sixteen! And she's obviously hurt! I'm going to kill you!" Louis said going towards Harry. 

"Louis! Calm the hell down!" I yelled. Harry helped me up from the floor. "It was my decision Louis! It's not like he forced me! And does age really matter? For God sakes Louis! I love Harry, Harry loves me, we love each other and last  time I checked you had nothing to do with my love life!" I yelled in his face. Louis and  Harry stood there both shocked by my sudden outburst. 

"Harry can you help me upstairs?" I asked in a more hushed tone. He nodded and carried me upstairs. He gently put me on the bed. "I'm gonna get a shower, alright?" Harry said. I nodded. "I grabbed my phone off the night stand and turned it on. I heard a knock at the door. "Can I come in?" I heard Louis voice say quietly. "Sure." I said mad. 

He came in and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry." He said. I stayed silent waiting for him to finish. "I was a complete jerk. You're right, they're your decisions, it's your life, and Harry is your  boyfriend." Louis said cringing at the last part. "I just hate to see  my little sister grow up so fast.." Louis said. "I know Louis. I'll always be your little sister, I just need to grow up at some point.." I said. He got up and gave me a hug. "I love you.." He said. "I love you too.." I said putting my arms down.

Louis is my brother, he deserves to know..everything. I think now is the time to tell him everything. "Louis, can I tell you something?" I asked cautiously. "Yeah, love, you can tell me anything." Louis said. "Well...there have been some things going on, it's a little hard for me to talk about.." I said growing more and more upset. "You can tell me, come on, what is it...?" Louis asked. 

I showed him my arms. He gasped. He started crying, Louis doesn't cry easily, the first time I've ever seen him cry is at the funeral. "Alexa, why?" Louis asked. "All the people at school, all the pressure to fit in, and then we just lost mom.." I said now in tears myself. "Promise me you'll stop." Louis said. "I could always promise, but a day may come where I can't handle it anymore Louis.." I said. "Then come to me, okay." Louis said. I nodded. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I said wiping my eyes. "It's fine, I understand." I said. He gave me another huge hug a pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I love you Louis, thanks for always being there." I said with a smile. "Thanks for letting me." He said leaving the room. Harry just got out of the shower. "How are you babe?" He asked. 

"I'm good- actually I feel a little sick." I said slowly getting up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Harry followed me in. "I feel horrible, this is all my fault." Harry said. "It's fine." I said. I got up and Harry helped me back onto the bed. "I'm just gonna go to sleep for the day." I said to Harry. He nodded. "Feel better." He said and smiled. "I'll try."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Soo what do you think is wrong with Alexa? The suspense will kill you! Hahaha

Sorry if these last two chapters were extremely short! I just wanted to give you guys a chapter, and something's better than nothing. I hope you liked the chapter! Vote/Comment/Fan! xxx