Chapter Four

~*~*~ Louis' POV ~*~*~

I woke up late. Yesterday was horrible. I didn't leave my room. That was wrong of me, I should've been there for Alexa. The doorbell rang and I slowly got out of bed. I went to the front door and opened. It was Eleanor. She looked like she was about to burst into tears at any moment.

"What's wrong El?" I asked. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there yesterday. I had my exams and I was so busy, I feel horrible." She said. "Babe, it's fine." I said rubbing her back. She nodded her head. "Okay. You're coming out with me." Eleanor said. "No Eleanor...I don't want to go anywhere.." I whined.

"Louis you've been in this house for too long. Now go upstairs, put a clean shirt on and then walk yourself back down here." She said. I knew she was serious too. I couldn't argue with her, nothing good ever comes from arguing with Eleanor. "Fine." I said.

I ran upstairs and got changed quickly. I went into Alexa's room. She opened he eyes a little. "Lex, I'm going to be going out with El for a little, okay?" I asked making sure it was okay with her. She nodded. I ran down the stairs not wanting to keep Eleanor waiting any longer. "Ready to go?" She asked. "Yup." I replied.

We left the house and got in the car. El got in the passenger side, hoping for me to drive, but I just didn't feel comfortable driving after my mom got in that accident. "Hey El, do you thing you could drive?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." She replied.

~*~*~ Alexa's POV~*~*~

I just woke up and Louis just left with Eleanor. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen and ate a small bowl of cereal. I got up to get a glass of water and felt hands on my waist. I knew whose they were immediately; Harry's. I giggled. He turned me around. "Good morning." Harry said giving me a kiss. I smiled and kissed back because I knew Louis wasn't here.

"Louis isn't going to be here today.." I said smiling. "Oh really.." Harry said pulling me closer. I laughed. "We could do something fun.." Harry said. "Dream on Styles." I replied. "We could....hm....there's really nothing to do.." I said not coming up with an idea. "I guess we could just watch movies." I suggested. "Okay..how about The Notebook?" He asked. I laughed a little, he is in love with that movie. "Sure." He put the movie in and we both sat down.

He pulled me into his arms and the movie started. I felt happy when I was with Harry, I felt safe. I felt like I was perfect, no flaws. I guess Harry was perfect for me. We had only been dating for a day, but we'd known each other much longer.

The movie was over and I was crying. "Why are you crying babe?" Harry asked. "Because of the movie." I said. "It wasn't that sad." He told me. "Okay one thing you should know is that i'm a very emotional person Harry." I said wiping my eyes.

Harry put his hand to my cheek and softly kissed my lips. One kiss turned into two, and two turned into three. "Ehem..." I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and Zayn was standing there. "What the hell was that?" He asked. "Well..um...you see we were um....please don't tell Louis.." I begged. "You didn't answer my question.." He said. "Alright, it was what it looked like. Me and Harry were making out on the couch." I said.

"So are you two..." He said pointing between us. We both nodded. "Please don't tell Louis.." I begged again. "Fine, but if he finds out on his own, he's going to kill you Harry." Zayn said. "So why did you come over anyway?" Harry asked annoyed. "I wanted to see if you two wanted to go out with the rest of the boys and I." Zayn answered. "That's fine with me. Wanna go Harry?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "Alright, let me just go grab my purse!" I said running upstairs quickly.

~*~*~ Harry's POV ~*~*~

Alexa ran back downstairs with her purse. "Alright, lets go!" I said. All of us walked out of the house and down to the car where everyone was. It was kind of awkward, Zayn wasn't supposed to know, nobody was supposed to know.