Chapter Six

Hi guys! So this capter will have sexual content, so if you don't like that kind of stuff, don't read! I hope you enjoy!! xxx 

We woke up a little late, around 11:30 ish. I slowly got up careful not to wake Harry. "Hey, where are you going?" Harry asked in his morning voice. "I'm just going downstairs, come with me?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." He said while yawning. We both walked down the stairs. Harry walked into the living room and sat on the couch turning the TV on. I walked into the kitchen, and there was a note from Louis. It read:

Alexa, I won't be here for the rest of the day. I'm going to be with Eleanor and her family. I won't be back till sometime early tomorrow morning. So you and Harry..um....behave...

                                                                                                                                                      Louis xxx

I smiled. "Harry.." I said walking into the living room. "Louis won't be here for the rest of the day.." I said showing him the letter. He smiled. "Now we can finally do something, like go out." Harry said. I knew what Harry was thinking, and it definitely wasn't about going out. "Let's go shopping!!" I said. He made a weird face then nodded. "Whatever you want to do babe." Harry said. 

"Alright, let me go get dressed." I said. "Alright, I have to get dressed too." He said. We both ran quickly up the stairs. I grabbed a pair of floral denim shorts and a white top. "I'll change in the bathroom I guess.." I said awkwardly. Harry nodded. I went into the bathroom and started to get undressed. I looked at myself in the mirror, this is not me, this is not Alexa Tomlinson, this needs to stop. I sighed and put my clothes on. When I was done I put a little lip gloss on and sprayed a bit of perfume.

I walked out of the bathroom. "Alright, I'm ready." I said. "Okay, let's go." Harry said. We walked outside and climbed into Harry's car. We just started driving and my phone buzzed. "What's that?" Harry asked. "Oh, Louis just tweeted." I said. "You get his notifications sent to your phone?" Harry asked with a laugh. "Maybe." I said. "Who else do have notifications for?" Harry asked curiously. "Well, let me see...Niall, Liam, Zayn, Zac Efron, Channing Tatum...." I said obviously joking. "What about me?" Harry asked. "Well, I would want to seem clingy.." I said. "Oh.." Harry said. "Harry, I'm only joking. I obviously get all your notifications sent to my phone." I said just as we reached the mall.

We got out of the car and walked towards Forever 21. When we go in there I started looking around for a pair of jeans and a new shirt. I found a couple pairs of jean and some shirts to try on. I went into the dressing room and tried on the first outfit. "What do you think...?" I asked Harry. "I like the shirt, but the jeans don't really go.." Harry replied. "Harry Styles, the fashion critique." I said. "Hahaha, very funny." Harry said sarcastically. 

I picked out everything that I wanted and we went to the register. Harry paid, of course, he wouldn't take no for an answer.  We got the bags and started heading back towards Harry's car. I threw the bags in the trunk and climbed into the car. Harry started driving. It didn't seem like we were gone very long, but by the time we got home, it was 5:30 pm.

"I didn't know we were gone that long Harry." I said. He laughed. "Yeah, I know, it seems like we only left for the mall a few hours ago." Harry said. We both sat on the couch. Harry was holding me close. We didn't do anything, we just sat there silently. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence.

I felt Harry's hand on my leg. I tensed up a bit. I was still a virgin, and the idea of sex always kind of scared me. He leaned in and kissed me. He stopped after a while, realizing I wasn't kissing back. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to be too...um...forward." Harry said looking down. "It's okay." I said without eye contact. "Hey, Lex, can I ask you somewhat of a personal question..?" Harry asked. "Sure." I said nervously. "Are you still a....virgin?" Harry asked. I paused for a minute or two without answering. "...Yes." I said. 

"Oh, babe, I didn't know, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or if I-" Harry said. I cut him off with my lips. I straddled him on the couch. I kissed him more passionately than I've ever kissed anyone. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry asked. I nodded, even though I was unsure. "Okay, I'll take it slow just tell me if it's to much, alright?" Harry asked. "Uhuh." I said. Harry carried me to his bedroom so we'd be more comfortable.

He layed me on his bed and pulled at the hem out my shirt asking for permission. I nodded and he slowly slid my shirt off. He wrapped his arms around me and brought his arms up to the clasp of my bra. He took it off and threw it across the room. He lifted his shirt up and slowly went back to kissing me. I pulled at the buckle of his shorts and he slipped them off.

We were both naked by that point, and I think Harry was just waiting for the right time. "Are you ready babe?" Harry asked. I nodded. "I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to be extremely painful at first, but it will get better." He said in a soothing tone. He slowly pushed into me. The pain was horrible. I felt a tiny tear trickle down my face. Harry wiped it away. "I'm sorry love, it will get better." He soothed. I felt most of the pain be replaced by pleasure and I let out a soft moan, letting Harry know I was fine.

He started moving again. I have never experienced this much pleasure. I felt my body go into a complete state of euphoria as I screamed Harry's name. Harry rolled off of me and laid down next to me. "That was...amazing.." Harry said out of breath. I nodded. I pulled the covers over both of us and we both fell asleep. In that moment, nothing else matter to me. All the pain, and self hate I had for myself was gone. In that moment I realized I was in love with Harry.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to my Twitter bff who helped me write this chapter! I hope you liked it! Oh, and don't worry, there will be much more drama to come in the next chapter! Thanks for reading! Vote/Comment/Fan! xxx