Chapter two

This chapter is kinda depressing, but it's really good. I hope you like it :)

I woke up at 6:00 am. Way too early for me, but I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I got an apple and walked into the living room turning the tv on.

I wanted to eat the apple, but every time I ate it made me feel sick.  I ended up eating the apple anyway.

"Good morning." Louis said walking out of his room. "Good morning." I said with a smile. "Would you like some breakfast?" He asked. "No, I already ate." I said. I didn't like to lie to Louis. But, it wasn't really a lie, it was more like half a lie.

"Okay." Louis said walking into the kitchen. He walked back out with a bowl of cereal. "So, do you have any ideas on what you want to do today?" Louis asked.

"Hm..I don't know..I'd love to see Mom while I'm here." I said. "Oh, of course. I'll call now." He said getting up to grab the phone. He called our mom and talked for a while and then hung up. "She said we could meet up today at the beach, if that's okay with you."

He said. "Perfect." I said with a smile. "I'll go get ready now." I said. "Alright i'm going to invite the rest of the boys and Eleanor." He said to me as I walked into my room. "Alright." I shouted to him. I went through my drawers and found my favorite bikini. Jake got it for me.

It was hot pink with ruffles on the top piece and stripes on the bottom piece. It was kinda skimpy, but what bikini isn't. I put it on and then threw a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "Alright Lou. I'm ready." I said. Harry had already woken up and was going with us as well. Louis walked out the door and down the hallway first. Harry held the door for me. "Ladies first.." He said with a smirk. I walked out the door with Harry following.

I could feel his eyes burning into my back as I walked. I really hope it doens't get too awkward at the beach. It's not like I'm not attracted to Harry, because he is attr- stop it Alexa, you have a boyfriend. I guess I'll just pray and hope for the best.

We got in the car with Louis and drove to the beach. When we got there all the boys were already there, but my mom hadn't arrived yet. Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry all carried the stuff to our spot on the beach, but Zayn and I stayed back to talk.

 "It's been forever since we really got to talk." Zayn said. "Yeah..I know right." I said. "So how's everything back home?" He asked. "It's fine...school's a little hard but, It's good I guess." I said. "What do you mean school's kinda hard? Like the school work?"

He asked. "Yes, and no." I said. "The school work is difficult, but there are just some really mean people." I said getting a little upset.

"Well let's forget about them, and have fun today." Zayn said with a smile. He always knew how to cheer me up. We go to the beach where the boys had already set up. "Why's mom taking so long?" I asked Louis. "I don't know. I'm gonna call her." Louis said picking up his phone. 

~*~*~Louis' POV~*~*~

I picked up my phone and dialed my mom's number. Someone picked up. "Hello?" I said. "Hello" a person said. It was most definitely not mom. "Who is this?" I asked. "My name is Dr. Huges." the person on the other end informed me.

"Okay, and why do you have my mother's phone?" I asked. "I'm sorry to inform you but your mother has been in a horrible accident.." The doctor informed me. My mouth dropped, my heart stopped. "Okay, thank you." I said. I hung up quickly. "What happened?" Alexa asked. "It's mom." I said walking towards the car.

Everyone followed. "What do you mean 'It's mom'?" She asked. I got in the car with everyone and didn't answer, I just drove. "Louis!" She yelled. "Answer me!" She said. "Okay. Mom was in an accident! Can you shut up now?! We don't need you to cause another accident!" I yelled trying to keep my eyes on the road. Everyone was quiet. n