Chapter Eight

Heyyyyy guys! I hope you like this chapter, there may be a shocker...just a warning!

I darted out bed and ran straight to the bathroom. Sick, again. This shouldn't be happening, it should've been a one day thing. Unless I caught a cold.. "You alright babe?" Harry asked. "No, I feel really sick." I said holding my stomach. Harry made a weird face. "Oh, no." He said. I started to freak out. "What Harry?" I asked. "Do you think you could be...pregnant..?" He asked me. "Wh-what? No, that's impossible. You used protection right?" I asked. 

Harry covered his mouth with his hand. "Oh, my God Harry you're an absolute idiot!" I yelled. "No, no, no. This can't be happening. I'm only sixteen. I'm not ready to have a baby. Louis is going to kill me. My dad will never talk to me again, and the boys...oh God the boys will think I'm some type of slut." I said rambling on. "Lex, calm down you haven't even taken a test." Harry said. 

"Fine Harry, would you be so kind enough as to go buy a couple from the drug store down the street." I said with a smile. He hesitantly nodded and grabbed a coat then left. I sat on the bathroom floor. I can't believe this is happening. What am I going to do...I can't be a parent, I can hardly take care of myself. Harry walked through the door 10 minutes later. "Here you go." He said. He left the room so I could take the tests. I took about 5 of them and laid them on the sink, then left the bathroom. "What did the tests say?" Harry asked. "3 minutes minutes Harry, you need to wait 3 minutes." I said losing my patience. I was pacing the room. 3 minutes was up.

I went into the bathroom. Harry picked one up. "What does the plus sigh mean?" Harry asked. "I'm pregnant Harry." I said sadly. Most parents would be ecstatic, but I was horrified. I have to tell Louis now, this maybe a secret, but unlike all the others, this secret grows. "I have to tell Louis." I said. "Okay, but let me leave first? Can I go tell the boys?" Harry asked. I nodded and we both walked downstairs  together. "Alright, I'll see you in a little while." Harry said giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

I sat down on the couch next to Louis. "Lou, we need to talk again. It's kind of serious." I said. "Okay.." He said. "You have to promise me one thing, you won't get angry." I said. He nodded. "I'm pregnant." I blurted out. "You-you're what?" Louis asked. "I'm pregnant Louis." I said crying. "Oh God you're only sixteen.." He said muttering things under his breath. I was expecting him to yell at me, but he pulled me in for a hug. I'm glad that he's getting back to being the old Louis, but right now I feel like someone should be yelling at me.

~*~*~ Harry's POV ~*~*~

I got in my car and drove over to Zayn's house where all of us were meeting. I was nervous to tell everyone. I got in the house and everyone sat on the couch. "Okay guys...so I um...have some news.." I said. "What is it?" Niall asked. "So you guys know that me and Alexa are dating?" I said stalling. "Yeah.." Liam said. "Okay..well.." I said but I couldn't get it out.

"Spit it out mate." Zayn said. "She's pregnant." I said. "Oh my God are you serious?" Niall asked. "Louis is going to kill you.." Zayn said. "She's sixteen.." Liam said softly. I knew they were going to be shocked, but I don't need them to make me feel worse than I already do."Okay, I just wanted to let you guys know, I'm gonna go back now." I said. They all nodded.

~*~*~ Louis' POV ~*~*~ 

I pulled away from the hug. "Oh God, I feel sick again." She said and ran to the bathroom. The front door opened and Harry walked in. "Hey." He said. "Hey? You get my sister pregnant and all you have to say is 'Hey'?" I asked. He sat down next to me. "Look, I'm sorry, neither of us intended for this to happen." He said. I'm going to calm myself down because I can't fight with him anymore.

"Harry, you have to step up. You're going to be a father. That's one of the most difficult jobs. And a husband, hopefully.." I said mumbling the last part. He nodded. "I know.." He said gulping. "Where's Alexa?" Harry asked. "She's in the bathroom." I said just as she walked out. 

~*~*~ Harry's POV~*~*~

"Hey, how are you feeling." I asked her. "Oh, I'm feeling so wonderful. I just love being morning sick, it's like the most fun thing ever. How do you think I feel Harry?" She said with a sarcastic tone. That must be the hormones kicking in. "Sorry.." I said. She just rolled her eyes. "Is there anything I can do?" Louis asked. She groaned. "No, I just really want to be left alone." She said in frustration. I think Louis and I knew better than to bother her again. Louis mouthed a 'good luck' to me, and I was going to need it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Shocker! So she's pregnant! How will this affect her's and Harry's relationship? 

Thanks for reading! I hope it was a good chapter! Vote/Comment/Fan! xxx