26

The bedroom was filled with loud moans and panting coming from those beautiful plump lips. Jin felt like she was going to lose her sanity by how intense her orgasm was.

Jungkook was not giving her a break at all. He made Jin to reach her first orgasm for the night by a beautiful blow job. And her second orgasm by eating her ass out for god knows how many hours. He loved the thong on Jin, and he decided to fuck her with it.

Jin's body was glistening with sweat and pink was filling her cheeks and her belly. Strangely, she has noticed that Jungkook loved kissing her belly and marking her with hickeys. It did something inside her and she loved every bit of it.

"D-Daddy, p-please give me your cock~Nnnghh~" Jin moaned while fisting her hands on Jungkook's hair. She didn't want to pass out tonight before feeling Jungkook's cock inside her. She could feel her boyfriend's precum making a mess on her bare thighs. 

Jungkook who was busy in slurping Jin's rim like a juice, looked up and wiped his mouth with his back hand. He leaned back to see the beautiful mess lying pliant under him.

Jin was looking ethereal by flushed face, her nipples were hard and love bites all over her belly area. She was a vision to Jungkook's eyes and he wanted to memorize it in his mind forever. He gently nudged Jin to spread her legs further, and slided the thong just a little for his cock to fit inside Jin. He guided his cock right at Jin's winking hole.

He could see his cock angry red and wanted to stay inside Jin forever. He looked at his girlfriend who was smiling at him before circling her legs around Jungkook's ass to push him further inside.

"You ready for daddy, baby?" Jungkook asked softly by leaning to press a soft kiss on those plump lips. Jin moaned cutely and circled her hands around Jungkook's neck to have a deeper kiss. 

A smile spread across Jungkook's lips by seeing how cute his girlfriend was behaving. Without further warning, he slowly pushed his cock inside Jin's abused hole making the other to cry in pleasure.

Jin could feel the cock making its home inside her and rearranging her guts. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure when she felt Jungkook seated inside her fully. She was breathing in and out softly and let her boyfriend to plant kisses all over her face.

"Fuck Jinnie~ You feel like heaven. Thanks for my birthday gift~ I will treasure it forever." Jungkook meant every words he spoke and Jin knew that too. So she smiled at him and caressed his cheeks before placing a kiss on those bunny lips.

"I am glad you liked it, daddy~ Now give me my present. I want your cum to mark inside me. I want you to claim me by spurting your seeds inside my ass. Show me that only I can have your cum and only me~" Jin bit Jungkook's lip playfully making the cock inside her twitch.

"Fuck that little mouth of yours baby~ Who knows you were that hungry for daddy's cock~ I will give it to you. I will mark you and claim you with my cum." Was all Jungkook said before groaning lowly and pulling his cock out just till the edge before thrusting it with full force.

"Ahh~ Yes, that's it daddy~ Fuck me, wreck me, shit~ Kookie~" Jin was a blabbering mess when Jungkook started to piston his hips straight at Jin's prostate. He loved the dirty talk with his girlfriend and it made him even more hard.

Jungkook's balls were hitting perfectly right at Jin's ass and he cooed at the sight of Jin's cock peeking out of the thong. He decided to ignore it because he wanted Jin to cum untouched. He braced his hands over Jin's head and started pounding into his girlfriend.

Jin moaned loudly by how hard and deep Jungkook was fucking her. She could almost see stars by how good it felt. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth with the rhythm of the thrusts.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of his girlfriend. He almost came when Jin clenched around his cock tightly letting him know that she was going to reach her orgasm.

"That's it baby. Cum for daddy. Milk me up, Jinnie~ Yeah baby~" Jungkook slowed his thrusts and circled his hips while waiting for Jin to spurt her seeds. Just like his wish, Jin moaned even more louder, her toes curling around Jungkook's waist and her hold on her boyfriend's hair tightened by  how intense her orgasm was.

Jungkook moaned by seeing the mess which his girlfriend made. He waited for few seconds for Jin to come back from over sensitivity and continued to make love to her.

"You are so good for daddy~" Jungkook whispered before leaning down to capture those plump lips to a messy and a filthy kiss. It was full of tongue, and Jin's moans were swallowed by Jungkook.

He started to thrust his cock furiously like he wanted to chase his own pleasure. And Jin loved how she made her boyfriend go crazy like this. She arched her back, when Jungkook pinched her nipples and fondling with her beautiful breasts. 

"Daddy please cum in me~ I want to feel you~" Jin asked with puppy eyes like she was asking for a candy. Jungkook cursed loudly before fucking his girlfriend into oblivion. 

Jin had her mouth open and she was moaning with drool leaking from her lips. Jungkook was already in his action to lick away the drool and kiss her filthily. Jin could feel the cock twitching inside her and she knew Jungkook was reaching his orgasm.

"Be a good girl and milk daddy's cock, Jinnie~" That's all Jungkook said before lazily thrusting his hips few times and cumming inside his girlfriend so hard. Jin clenched her hole tightly to keep Jungkook's cum inside her hole and without expecting she came once again.

Jungkook moaned by how hard he was cumming, and he softly relaxed his head over Jin's breasts before kissing it and sucking like a baby. Jin whined by the sensitivity but let her boyfriend suck her breasts. Her hands softly played with Jungkook's hair and she was humming with please by how good her boyfriend made her feel tonight.

After some minutes, Jungkook pulled his hard cock out and laid on the side before pulling Jin to spoon position. He nuzzled his face in Jin's sweaty neck and placed a kiss behind her ears.

"You came so much today, daddy~" Jin said while reaching her fingers down to her abused hole and finding the cum sticking in her fingers. Jungkook groaned and bit his girlfriend's shoulder playfully.

"That's because you were so fucking sexy, baby~" Jungkook moaned and reached his own hands down to stop Jin's from inserting her fingers inside her ass.

"What are you doing?" He asked Jin who was fingering her ass with the cum as lube. She looked aside at Jungkook with puppy eyes and pouted.

"I am pushing your cum inside me. Don't want to get it wasted." Jin said like it was natural making Jungkook to chuckle.

"Fuck~You are making me horny, Jinnie. You want daddy to push his cum inside you by fucking you again?" 

Jin's eyes widened in surprise and she bit her lips shyly before nodding it. Jungkook shook his head with a smile, before pulling Jin's back over his chest and reaching his hands down to separate Jin's thighs.

He put his cock in Jin's hole and slowly pushed in. This time his cock went without resistance because his cum was already acting as a lube. 

Jungkook spent the next half an hour by making love to his girlfriend by slow and passionate. And they went to sleep with Jin cockwarming his boyfriend without bothered to clean the mess they made on the bed.