Epilogue

Ever since Jin's death, Jungkook had focused only on his daughters. He tried to work from home, most of the times until Jia was joined in kindergarten. He did his best to give everything to his children. Though there were nights where the family was reminded of Jin, and it was almost every night. They used to cuddle up in one bed and sleep by hugging their father.

Jungkook didn't get married to anyone else. He still stayed as Jin's husband and he was proud of it. He knew that, his children didn't need a mother now but their father in a good condition. Most people expected Jungkook to go alcoholic or shut down his life from his daughters. 

But no. He surprised everyone and was there for their daughters at every moment. Jungkook was there when Sarang gave her Valedictorian speech when she finished high school. He was there when she graduated from the university. He was there when Sarang got married to her 8-years relationship with their boyfriend Kim Soobin. He was her high school sweetheart, and Jungkook did so many tests to confirm whether this guy was the perfect one for his daughter.

Jungkook was there when Jia won national level arts competition. He was present when Jia was offered scholarship in an arts school from Japan. He was crying in the airport by sending off his daughter to Japan but he had his daughter Sarang there to console him. When Jungkook was there to receive Jia at the airport, he was introduced to her boyfriend Choi Yeonjun, whom she had met in her university. He was there to see his second daughter get married to her boyfriend.

Time did run fast and so many things had happened in past few years. Jungkook had seen his daughter growing up well and beautiful. He knew that, his daughters took so many personalities from Jin. One or the other way, they all reminded him of his late wife, Jeon Seokjin. 

Now, the Jeons house was busy with people gathering in the living room, and having some snacks. Little kids were running around the house, and Soobin and Yeonjun were busy in chasing their children.

"Guys, it's time to go." Sarang yelled from the downstairs to let her family know that they were ready to leave. People from the living room started to get up, and Soobin and Yeonjun brought their kids to the cars. 

Jia and Sarang sat in the front seat while their husbands were sitting in the back with their naughty kids. The sisters looked back and a fond smile played over their lips by seeing the father of their children playing with them.

They exchanged each other a known look and smiled sadly.

The car drive started with Sarang in charge, while a soft melody was playing in the background. Jia looked at the sky by rolling down the window. The cool breeze was blowing right across her face making her close her eyes in satisfaction.

She could smell the wet soil which kind of indicated that it was going to rain. But no matter what happens, that will never stop them from reaching their destination. She opened her eyes and looked at the blue sky covered beautifully with dark clouds.

"Has it been forty years already?" Jia wondered out loud making Sarang to turn her attention to her sister. A lazy smile played over her bunny lips before responding a hum.

"Mmm! I know. It feels like just yesterday." Sarang commented and nobody tried to respond to her. The family knew how much emotions they hold on this day.

Today is the day where their beautiful angel, Jin left them to be in heaven. And to add this was also the day when Jungkook left them to accompany his wife.

That's right. The family always visited Jin to pay respect for her on this day. Two years ago, likewise they were traveling to meet her. Jungkook was there with them while playing with his grandkids.

When everyone were starting to move, Jia and Sarang found their father softly resting his head on Jin's graveyard with tears cascading his closed eyes. That moment they knew that they had lost their father to the heaven.