Chapter 13: A Curse🌸

Tenko and Himiko stood walking home. They had a change of clothes, a black tee and sweatpants offered by the paintball arena employees. They would've been better off without rescheduling. School starts up again soon, and their main outfits were already trashed. The clothes Tenko got for Himiko and her were still okay, but they both agreed those were for special occasions.

     "Himiko?"

     "Nyeh..?" Himiko turned to face Tenko, staring softly. She looked sleepy, and much less annoyed than Tenko.

     "How easily could we curse each and every degenerate in that building?"

     "I need cuddles and piggy back rides and ice cream first...To restore my MP. My aim in the game was all cuz of a spell, and now I'm all drained...nyeh."

      Tenko's eyes lit up, "Woah! I was wondering how you lasted so long!! I expected you to lasy super long cuz you're the strongest sweetest thing-" At this, Himiko blushed.- "but then you lasted even longer without a bit of paint!!! You're awesome, Himiko! That degenerate male who shot you and ruined your pretty clothes should burn in hell.."

      Himiko looked at Tenko in admiration. She looked so passionate, and she didn't care if Himiko was annoying, or if she was rambling, or if the whole magic thing was stupid. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside and it hurt and it was scary but it was nice...really nice. This had to be a curse. Tenko was magic too and had placed a curse on Himiko.

     "Himiko??" Tenko waved a hand in front of her face, before snapping into one of her overdramatic poses. "Oh! I see! You must be thinking of spells to cast on the paint ball degenerates! Sorry for disturbing you!!!"

     Himiko shook her head, "I was just...thinking..." She stared off into space again, and then turned back to Tenko as they strolled through the summer. "Are you magical?" She inquired.

     Tenko pondered the question for a little, confused, "In comparison to you, the ultimate mage, definitely not...but if you think I am, then I will always fufill your wants and needs, Himiko!"

     "Did you place a curse on me?"

     "What?! No! I would never!" Tenko looked shocked, her long braids swaying behind her as she assumed another dramatic position, "Why do you ask?!"

      "Around you is scary and sometimes I say things or do things and I feel all warm and fuzzy....but it's scary...nyeh..Himiko doesn't think about it too hard."

     Tenko's stature relaxed. She stared at Himiko with a look of hope and longing in her eyes. "And...does Himiko wanna talk about these feelings?" Tenko looked off to the side, fiddling with her unusually sationary fingers.

     "Can we get ice cream first? My magic tells me that it'll taste better that way..."

     Tenko giggled, and nodded, "Of course Himiko. Do you want a piggy back ride?"

     Himiko nodded, and climbed onto Tenkos back. She pointed the way to the Dairy Queen, with the occasional "nyeh" escaping her lips.

Tenko loved this girl. She didn't know if it was reciprocated, if Himiko just never had a real friend before, or if Himiko 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 her. It made her legs weak thinking that Himiko might want her as much as she wants Himiko.

      They arrived at the Dairy Queen, and they ordered. Himiko got a strawberry sundae, small, and Tenko got a chocolate one to match. The color the syrup made with the mixing vanilla ice cream looked like Himiko's eyes.

Interrupting Tenko's thoughts, this girls beautiful high pitched voice nervously piped up.

"So...Tenko, are we gonna talk..?"