Chapter 5: Knock, knock... Boba Shop! 🌸🔪

(Language Warning-)

There was a knock from upstairs, and Shuichi got up to check it.  Himiko sat back down ("I don't wanna stand anymore...") and almost fell asleep. 

And then she heard a loud thud.

"What was that?"  She spurted out. 

"...Shit!" Kokichi yelped.

Tenko sprinted into the room, and picked Himiko up.

"Fuck you, you male degenerates!" She screamed, as she raced out the door of the basement.

 Himiko stared at Tenko, eyes glittering in admiration. Himiko could never be that cool. Sure, she had her magic, but...To actually have the courage to save someone from a basement?

So cool!

Tenko was out the door, and she put Himiko down on the sidewalk.

"You okay..?" Tenko was panting, out of breath.

"...Yeah, I'm okay..Nyeh."

"..Let's go home, okay, my precious Himiko?" 

Himiko went bright red, pulled her hat down to cover her face, and nodded.

Tenko picked up Himiko, and put Himiko on her back. The two walked home, during a friendly conversation. 

After a little, Himiko asked Tenko for something.

"..I really want some boba."

"Let's go to a boba shop, then." Tenko smiled. "Is there any one nearby?"

"Nyeh, yeah, I used my magic to check."  

"Show me the way!" Tenko exclaimed, happily.

(They found the boba shop,)

Tenko walked toward the cashier desk, and Himiko stared at the order things.

"Hello, welcome to Rantaro's Boba Shop. How may I help you?"

Tenko looked at Rantaro.

"Male degenerate...." Tenko muttered.

"Hello, nyeeeh...Can I have...uh, Cherry flavor?" Himiko tilted her head.

Rantaro nodded.

"Anything for you, Tenko?"

"...No, I'm good." She nodded.

Rantaro went to prepare the boba, and Himiko and Tenko sat down at a table, and began to wait for their boba.

(I thank @sh4m-ie for the boba shop idea !!)