Chapter 2; "Male degenerates!" 🌸

Himiko woke up again, same room, same clothing. The only difference was that it was slightly cleaner and Tenko was sitting on the bed, muttering about how 'male degenerates will die if they touch my sweet lil' himiko', and how 'all of those disgusting degenerates should just wither away slowly'. 

Himiko rubbed her eyes, which made Tenko turn to her with a joyous smile. "Ah, Himiko! You're awake. You must of not gotten enough sleep last night, do you need me to make you some more breakfast? O-or lunch?" Himiko's eyes widened, then she took out her phone to check the time. 

It was 12:45. 

Himiko shot up and began getting dressed, completely unaware that Tenko was still in the room. Tenko quickly backed out of the room, a little red. Himiko came out, completely dressed. Tenko smiled at her, then went to sit down on the couch. 

There was this one particular spot Himiko Yumeno fancied. It was the very corner of the sectional, which you could easily curl up in with a bunch of blankets and drift off to sleep. Himiko sat there, where Tenko sat next to the magician. 

"Hey, Himiko, do you want to go get some McDonalds?" 

Himiko smiles at Tenko, "Sure," Himiko sneezes slightly, "as long as it doesn't take too long, nyeh."

Tenko began muttering something about how 'if it's a degenerate male serving us, we're leaving.' Himiko began to giggle, then stood up. 

"C'mon, let's go!" 

Himiko lazily walked outside, then began to rub her eyes. Tenko trotted right beside her. 

When Himiko had stopped, Tenko looked at Himiko worriedly, "Are you okay? Do you need me to carry you, Himiko?" 

Himiko yawned, "A piggy back ride, please..!"

Tenko smiled at Himiko and picked her up (Himiko swore on her life Tenko was blushing,) then put her on her back.  They slowly walked to the bus stop, Himiko pointing Tenko the way, claiming that she knew where the bus stop was because her magical navigation spell was pointing her the correct way. At this, Tenko encouraged Himiko to keep going, saying that her magic is awesome, and asking if she could cast some other spells.

Himiko, after was Tenko had asked, pulled a bunny out of her hat, which decided to join them on the piggy back ride. 

Eventually, they reached the bus stop. When Tenko walked in (passing the male driver,) she continuously muttered about how she was only here for Himiko and that she hopes that this driver is the last male degenerate she has to look at.  

The driver seemed to hear Tenko, and grunted loudly just as the bus took off. And during the bus ride, Himiko and Tenko had a wondrous talk about magic. During this talk, Tenko muttered some unintelligible words that had somewhat sounded like; "Maybe Himiko could use her magic to get rid of all the dumb male degenerates here."

Eventually the bus stopped, and Himiko got out. Tenko followed, then Himiko got back on her back and they went to the nearest McDonald's. They came out, and luckily they were served by a female person.

They went home.

They ate.

Himiko fell asleep again while they watched Little Witch Academia. 

And Tenko eventually did too.