Chapter 1: A New Chance 🌸

Himiko woke up, a headache greeting her. The surroundings were slightly unfamiliar...might had the previous events been a bad dream..? 

Yeah. Of course they were. Everything was normal now. It had to be. 

She picked up her phone, which was fully functional. She opened messages, to find a spam of texts from Tenko. Himiko grinned.

There were about 20 texts reading something like this:

'Hey! Are you awake?'

'Himiko?!'

'Stop it, I'm getting worried!'

'Are you okay, Himiko?'

Himiko finally responded, with a simple; 'I'm fine, hbu?'

Tenko immediately texted back; 'Ur ok! I was a little scared. I'm good.'

Himiko got out of bed slowly, then put on her hat on, which complimented her long, black nightgown. She yawned, ("Nyeeeeeeeh!",) and walked, all though it was more of a waddle, toward the kitchen of her small apartment. 

Tenko texted Himiko again, with the same worrings and questions. Himiko turned on her phone again, and simply told Tenko; 'Im making breakfast', then got out some Lucky Charms. She poured some cereal in without spilling anything and got some milk in, too. She, after that, began to gloat to herself about how good she was at pouring cereal and how that was her best job yet.  Suddenly, there was a startling knock on the door.

"Himiko! Are you in there?!" The person on the other side of the door shouted. Himiko slinked towards the door, then opened it. 

Tenko was on the other side of the door.

"Hello, Himiko!" Tenko said, happily, "You were making cereal?" 

Himiko nodded, "Yeah, nyeh..."

Himiko took a spoon out of one of her drawers and began to eat the Lucky Charms. Tenko went to sit at the table, then looked at Himiko in a strange way; "Hey, why don't you come sit with me?"

Himiko smiled a lazy, tired smile then sat down at the table. She didn't even question how Tenko was already completely dressed, and seemed extremely entergetic at 7 in the morning. She had no energy to think about that. Then Tenko turned to Himiko again.

"May I get myself some cereal, or maybe even make some waffles?" She said with genuine joy, and Himiko nodded, then let out a large yawn. Tenko looked at Himiko with a worried glance, then went back to making herself some breakfast. 

Just then, Himiko fell asleep right there, snoring on the table. Tenko looked at Himiko, then stopped making her breakfast and picked the small magician up. Tenko carried the small girl back to bed, then started muttering about how she would protect Himiko from male degenerates.

This was a new chance.