Chapter 7: Magic Club Party Planning | PT 2

It was the next day now. The house was cleaned up nicely, and all Himiko and Tenko had to do was go shop for snack foods.  

(their outfits btw: himiko's is first

imagine it w/ no chain)

all found on pintrest,, remember the first is himiko the second is tenko)

"Men are like Bus Schedules." Tenko said, when they were at the bus stop.

"Nyeh... What do you mean?" Himiko asked.

"Always lying." She spat back. 

Himiko nodded, "If your speaking about Kokichi specifically, then yes." 

Tenko pat Himiko on her head. 

The next bus was scheduled to come at 11:30. It was nearing 12:00, so Himiko could see Tenko's point. But, sooner or later, the bus had to arrive. Right? 

Himiko checked the clock.

11:52

12:00

12:12

12:19

About uh...27 minutes later the bus finally arrived (from 11:52).

"I knew it would take long. I used my magic to check." 

"Do you know if we'll make it in time?" Tenko asked.

Himiko nodded. "We will!" 

They were on the bus. The driver today was acceptable for Tenko's standards, so, today, she was silent. About the bus driver being a degenerate, at least. She still wanted to talk to Himiko.

-----------lets go into himiko pov now lol---------

Tenko was rambling on and on about how she was excited for the party. It made me happy. It made me feel all nice and warm inside. Like how it feels to be sitting next to a warm cozy fire on a windy, snowy day drinking hot chocolate. Like how it feels to be next to a loved one. Like how I imagined someone caring.

It made me happy.

"Sooo! Himiko!" Tenko grinned, "What food should we get?"

"I would say marshmellows, potato chips, and like, a Little Caesars pizza..Nyeh. We can stop at a pizza place if there's any at the mall." I began to itch my head a little.  

Ugh..my head's so itchy..... (ahahaha foreshadowinggg)

Eventually the bus reached it's destination, 0.3 miles away from the mall. I would know. I used my magic to check. 

We walked into the mall area. It was more of a shopping center than a mall.. There was a Fry's straight ahead, and to your right there was an assortment of food restaurants. They'd probably get the pizza there. To your left there was a bunch of clothing stores, but you could hear the business of a movie theater behind the cliques of teens exploring. Yet, in the movie theaters, you could also hear many also teens so maybe there was no movie theater in the first place. But where was the popcorn smell coming from?

I yawn a little, and Tenko smiled at me. "Should we go to the grocery store first? Or order the pizza?"

"We should order the pizza. I said it'd turn out well, so this must be it. I used my magic to check. Oh, can I have a piggy back ride? I feel a little worn out after all that cleaning..."

Tenko picked me up and placed me on her back. I pointed towards the restaurants. "Onward!" I grinned.

Tenko skipped towards the closest pizza place. I had a bit of extra change in my pocket, but I knew Tenko had always prepared for this kind of stuff. I grinned widely. "What kind of pizza are we gonna get?" 

Tenko responded by eliminating it down to pizza and cheese. ("I don't think 'Atua'", Tenko put quotes around it specifically, "would forgive us if we got Hawaiian. Gundham doesn't seem to be the kind of degenerate male who would be interested in multiple toppings.." Tenko sounded very disgusted when she said 'degenerate male', "Same thing with Hagakure. Sonia sounds like she'd be delighted by anything, so we're good there. That brings us down to pepperonis and cheese.") We ordered carefully. We also got a bottle of Spritz (no copyright here buckaroos). 

"Now do we go shop while we wait for the pizza?" I asked.

"Sound's good!" Tenko responded with a gleeful smile. 

--timeskip to when they got home lmao im so lazy, also 2nd person pov centering tenko bc i need practice doing 2nd person lol--

You walk into the house after carrying the bags. It wasn't really heavy, but there was definitely weight there. Himiko is carrying less, but she has the pizza balanced on your head. You smile up at her.

"How hard is it to keep that balanced while your carrying the sodas?" You ask, curious, "Is it your magic? Do more!" You seem quite excited.

Himiko nodded, "It is my magic. I'm using a balancing spell." She grinned.

You place down the bags and quickly begin to unpack and place them in different assortments.  Himiko hopped down and put the pizza on the counter. You want to smile wider than your mouth can manage. Himiko's just so cute and..

You find yourself rambling in your thoughts. You can't even remember half of the stuff, but you remember Himiko being somewhere in there. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and..

You snap back to reality. You find your face warm, and Himiko tugging at your sleeve.

"Tenko, are you okay?"

You nod, "I just got lost in my own thoughts," you awkwardly laugh.

You continue to assort everything. 

Everything's right where it should be, and it's about to turn 1. Just in time.

And then....

The doorbell rings.

(oml guys im so sorry i feel like the fact i posted twice a day can sometimes thrust a lot to read on u and what if u have something else u wanna read too and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- sorry--- this took me like 2 hours to write and about 4 minutes to read lol

1006 words ( i want to start a character count) )