Chapter 6: A Bad Yelp Review 🌸🔪

"I'm excited for the boba, are you, Tenko?" Himiko said, with an excited tone but not all happy go lucky sounding. It was as if she was extremely tire- oh wait. 

"Yeah!" Tenko grinned, "I didn't order any, so I'm not getting any... But I hope your happy, Sweet Lil' Himiko!" Tenko patted Himiko's head lightly and continued to smile, but it eventually grew weak.

"It just breaks my heart that you have to rely on a male degenerate for something as skillfull as boba..." Tenko muttered under her breath.

"Nyeh, what was that?"

"Nothing.."

Rantaro walked over to the table. He placed the cherry boba down on the cherry wood table. Himiko grabbed it almost instantaneously and began to drink it. She must of been thirst-

Himiko screamed. She had spit out something on the table.

It was a huge dead cockroach crawling amongst the pile of smoothie coming out with it..  

"Omigod, omigod, it's okay Himiko!" Tenko said, slightly panicked.

Himiko seemed to be having an entire mental break down. With no words could I describe the situation as detailed as it deserves to be. (In other words, I don't wanna write an entire description of this,) So, I'll just lay it out on paper.

Himiko spat out a bug.

Tenko tried to calm her down.

Rantaro comes to see what the issue is.

Tenko slaps him in the face.

The two don't pay and rush to a hospital to make sure she isn't poisoned by the dirt or anything.

Himiko is fine (in fact, the proteins probably helped her-) . 

They go home.

Himiko entered the bedroom as soon as she arrived home and plopped on the bed.

"I don't wanna do anything else." She groaned.

Tenko sat beside her, "Can we watch something together? At least?" She seemed to beg.

"..Fine. But we're watching Little Witch Academia." She muttered, stubbornly.

The two slank (that's Himiko's part, mostly. Tenko was basically skipping.) to the couch. When the two got there, Tenko actually got to Himiko's spot first. Himiko looked almost angry about this, before she got an idea.

Himiko sat on Tenko's lap, and then took the remote (which was right beside them,) off the black couch and put on Little Witch Academia.

"We're leaving a bad review on the Boba Shop." Tenko blurted out.

"Yep." Himiko agreed.

(oml im so bad at writing im sorry-- uh, heres this, i guess)