Chapter 4; "It's maaaaaaaaaaagic..."

( a/n: title wont change so uhm 🌸🔪 )

Tenko went to the kitchen to go get Himiko some tea. That's when Himiko continued to watch Little Witch Academia. 

Tenko came back to the living room with tea. Proper tea, this time. She gave Himiko the tea, and they watched Little Witch Academia together, and fell asleep once again. During their rest, Himiko's hat fell on Tenko's head, where Himiko could not reach it.

The next morning, Himiko woke up at around 6 am. She went to go eat some lucky charms....

"We're out of lucky charms...Nyeh..."

Himiko decided she would do something that might make Tenko happy, because Tenko was pleasing her all the time. She decided she would go get Lucky Charms AND a gift for Tenko! 

Himiko left the house, just then, someone pulled Himiko by her hair.

(Okay, here, have 2 other characters, because just know that I'm bad at writing these two-)

That's when Himiko fell asleep unexpectedly again...Did she get a wiff of something?

Himiko woke up to find Kokichi arguing with Shuichi. She was in a chair. Her hands were tied. She was tied to the chair. WAIT. Why was she in their house?! 

"Why did you kidnap Himiko?"

"I dunnoooooooooooo...." 

Himiko began to panic. She wriggled around, struggling to free herself. But then she remembered. 

"Its maaaaaaaaagic..." She whispered, and just promptly slipped out like it was a magic trick.

Kokichi stared at Himiko.

"Wait how did you-"

"It's maaaaagic..." She smiled.

"I knew that." He replied.

"Why did you even kidnap her in the first place?-"

"Because I wanted to." Kokichi turned to Shuichi.

Himiko began to shift away.

Shuichi just face palmed and sat down on the ground.

Himiko stopped by the door. It was locked. She used her magic to check