Chapter 8: Party Time! (ANGST)

( a/n title wont change AGAIN so 🔪 )

--we're doing the person arriving pov now bc lets do sumn new, its sonia btw-----

I could hear footsteps as someone raced to the door. Tenko gladly opens it, and I smile.

"Hello, Tenko! How are you?" I ask.

"I'm doing fine. How are you, Sonia?" She asked, back, as she showed me inside. There were festoons everywhere. Flowers were chained against the wall, and the place was way cleaner than expected. Himiko was wearing a poofy, long sleeved sweatshirt with a white-ish skirt. Tenko was wearing a white jacket, open, on a white tank-top and jean shorts. She was wearing her regular shoe choice (socks and sandals). 

"I'm good." I responded.

I continued to look around the small apartment.

Woah...Himiko and Tenko really outdid themselves.

Someone else ringed the doorbell. It was Gundham.

Then Angie arrived.

Then Yasuhiro.

After everyone had arrived, Tenko began to prepare the food. Himiko said she was helping, using some strength spell,  and I can only think she was telling the truth. Tenko smiled, and chuckled. "Of course your helping! You being here is like a constant strength spell!" 

I suggested that we put on some music, and everyone agreed. Angie said something about Atua ("Atua knows that this party will turn out well!"), and Hagakure said he would tell some fortunes.

"I predict.." Hagakure looked at us, "...someone will get hurt at this party!"

Himiko nodded, "Nyeh. I confirmed this with my magic..!" 

Tenko nodded, "Well, I must believe you, Himiko!"

Himiko giggled. 

The party went on, and everyone was happy. For a while. Himiko walked up to Tenko at the party and muttered something. I couldn't hear exactly what she said, though. Tenko looked worried, and the two decided to get some water for Himiko and try to comfort her.  

---Tenko pov---

"Himiko..does your head really hurt that much?" I asked.

"...please...try to stay quiet..." Himiko muttered, quivering.

I don't want Himiko to be scared. "Here, I'll..I'll walk you to your room."

Himiko is clinging on to me, now, as I walk her over to her room.  "T-Tenko..I..I can walk myself to the room.."

"No you-"

Himiko fainted. Himiko just...fell. She felt limp and lifeless. She was still breathing, thank god, but... 

"HIMIKO?!"

(author's note: OMFG IM SO SORRY I WAS GROUNDED FOR A BIT AND HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)