Chapter 14

(hey author here the tile wont change so know rhat irs fluff!!!)

     The words echoed in Tenko's head before they processed.

     "So...Tenko, are we gonna talk..?"

     She slowly nodded, turning to Himiko, "Of course! I'm always here for you to talk to." The two sat on a public bench nearby the Dairy Queen, and waited for one of them to begin this talk.

    Himiko stared blankly at the setting sun. The sky was darkening, and the pink and orange colors danced in melodious harmony in the sky. It was like something out of a romance show, or a fantasy movie cheesy scene. Himiko only watched those parts because she liked to imagine it was her and Tenko.

     "Tenko?"

     "Yeah, Himiko?"

    "You...wouldn't hate me for anything...right?"

     Tenko looked at the almost empty shell of Himiko. She looked so drained. She never really noticed her attitude when they weren't constantly having fun.

     "Of course not," Tenko forced herself to stay in a relatively calm position.

     "I think...you didn't mean to cast that curse..But you did. You have really strong magic...nyeh.." Himiko, still hstaring off into the distance, at the sunset almost as beautiful as the Akido Master next to her, slightly grinned. Glistenting liquid trickled down her face...Oh.

     "Himiko?! Why are you crying?"

     She looked at Tenko, "You couldn't hate me...right?"

     "Never."

     "Why me?"

     "Cuz you're perfect in every way and I have to protect you from all the degenerates! You're also super sweet and adorable, all you do is be cute all day!" She squealed, before her mood stiffened, "Whyda ask?"

     She didn't answer in words. Himiko put her soft, small hand on Tenko's strong rough one, sitting in Tenko's lap. She leaned in, reaching up to meet Tenko's face. For a brief second, Tenko could feel Himiko's warm breath on her face...and then she felt Himiko's soft, thin lips on hers...Her eyes fluttered closed...They both melted into the warm kiss, almost losing grip on their ice creams..before Tenko pulled away.

     "...oh crikey."

     Himiko looked confused, before she touched her own lips, and gave a small gasp.

     "I just...did that?"

     "Himiko?"

     Himiko nodded slowly, looking into Tenko's olive eyes.

     "Can you do that again?"

     "Nyeh..?"

     Tenko put her ice cream down on the concrete below, grabbed Himiko's face, and kissed her again in one swift motion. She pulled away and kissed the tip of Himiko's nose lightly.

     "I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for that," she whispered.

     "Nyeh?!" Himiko's face turned redder as she realized the intensity of the situation, staying silent for a moment, until - "..Your ice cream," she suddenly blurted, pointing at Tenko's now spilled sundae, "It's covered in ants."

     "Let them have it. We can share yours!" Tenko grinned, obviously very happy after the previous events.

---------later that night---------

     Himiko stared at her phone, waiting for the magic club group chat (TENKO FREE ADDITION) to respond.

Magic Club Chat(TFA)                                                                                                      11:34 PM  8/9/22  69% 

ɭєค๔єгђเ๓เк๏ץย๓єภ๏: tenko kised me

-Hagakure-: OMG REELY

-Hagakure-: nd they wer room8s

-🅾🆅🅴🆁🅻🅾🆁🅳🅾🅵🅳🅰🆁🅺🅽🅴🆂🆂-: Really? Congratulations! The gods look well upon you.🐹

*+🅃🄷🅈🅄🄻🅃🄸🄼🄰🅃🄴🄿🅁🄸🄽🄲🄴🅂🅂+*: congrats himiko! thats amazing!

っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ReservedForThyWhomstIsAtua ♥: Ah, really! Tis the work of Atua! Atua wishes you well on your journey of love.🙏

ɭєค๔єгђเ๓เк๏ץย๓єภ๏: iz luv normaly this skry

-Hagakure-: why r u asking me i dont hav game

っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ReservedForThyWhomstIsAtua ♥: Atua says love is experienced in many different ways! The uncertainty might be scary, but as long as you have someone as good as Tenko, you will be fine!

*+🅃🄷🅈🅄🄻🅃🄸🄼🄰🅃🄴🄿🅁🄸🄽🄲🄴🅂🅂+*: love is a relative experience, and i'm sure you will succeed with it🤗

-🅾🆅🅴🆁🅻🅾🆁🅳🅾🅵🅳🅰🆁🅺🅽🅴🆂🆂-: I agree with the words of Sonia.

ɭєค๔єгђเ๓เк๏ץย๓єภ๏: i kinda regret mayking the 1zt moev it was on impools i didnt even chek it wiht my majic

-Hagakure-, *+🅃🄷🅈🅄🄻🅃🄸🄼🄰🅃🄴🄿🅁🄸🄽🄲🄴🅂🅂+*, and っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ReservedForThyWhomstIsAtua ♥ are typing...

     On second thought, maybe this was all too much. School started in a week,  and Tenko just kissed her, and Hagakure was blackmailed, and she had been put in the hospital all over the 3 month summer break. She almost ate a cockroach, she was kidnapped, and so much had happened with Tenko...That was her only care in the world right now, yet she still started to cry. Sitting in her small bed in her small apartment in her small being with this big perfect woman.

     And she cried, and Tenko held her, and she knew she would be okay for now.

(a/n ignore the time inconsistencies the first time i added a date was like 2 yrs ago btw should i add traffic lights drama :0)