she gets jealous (requested)

"I think that was the best show so far. The crowd was so loud!" Handong excitedly said to Dami as they walked backstage, making their way back to their dressing room.

"I agree. But this tour is far from over. I think we're going to have a lot of shows like that!" Dami said. "You must be excited to get back to your girl. Any plans for the night?"

"Go back to the hotel room, eat, cuddle with Y/N, and sleep," Handong said as they reached the dressing room.

Handong was thrilled that you get to tag along with her and the girls for this tour but she is especially exhausted tonight as they've had a busier day today than they usually have.

So it's going to be one of those nights where you don't do much when you get to the hotel room except sleep.

And she knew you'd be more than alright with that.

Putting her hand on the knob, she opened the door and walked into the dressing room with Dami following behind her.

Busy gathering her things, Handong hadn't noticed what Dami did.

"Well, I don't think you'll be the only one cuddling Y/N tonight."

Handong turned around to face Dami, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to what she was talking about.

But when Dami nodded to one of the sofas in the room, she saw something she didn't like whatsoever.

You were sound asleep with your head on Gahyeon's shoulder, who was also sleeping.

And as you both slept, Gahyeon had her hand on your side, looking quite cozy with you curled up to her.

Handong rushed over to the two of you, quickly tapping your shoulder to wake you from your slumber.

"Hm?" You mumbled as you lifted your head from Gahyeon's shoulder and sleepily rubbed your eyes.

When you opened them, you saw Handong standing in front of you with her arms folded over her chest and her jaw clenched.

"Why are you cuddling with Gahyeon?"

Gahyeon quickly stirred as you moved out of her arm and she frowned upon seeing how unhappy her friend looked.

"I was tired and you were busy cleaning up after the show because you were hot and sweaty. I drifted off to sleep and Gahyeon must've done the same." You said.

"Handong, it was nothing, I promise," Gahyeon spoke.

Handong huffed and then began to sulk as she sat on one of the chairs across the room.

You got up and went over to her and sat on her lap.

Putting your arms around her neck, you pouted as she looked at you.

"Baby, it's nothing for you to be worried or jealous about."

"I'm not jealous." She grumbled but you were looking at her as though you knew better and she knew you did. "Fine. I'm jealous. So what?"

"But you don't have anything to be jealous about. We just fell asleep. You know I only see Gahyeon as a friend, just as she sees me."

"I know. But I want to be the only one that holds you like that. I don't like anyone else doing it." She said as a sad expression appeared on her face.

"I know but it just happened. I was exhausted."

She can understand that.

"Are you angry?" Gahyeon asked.

"No." Handong sighed. "It's okay. It just took me by surprise and I got jealous seeing you so close to Y/N. It's not a huge deal, I just like being the one that holds her as she sleeps."

"I understand," Gahyeon said. "As long as everything is good between us and you know I'd never do anything like that with your girl then I'm okay."

"Yeah, it's all good," Handong assured as she brushed her fingers across your back. "We should go to the hotel room. We have a flight in the morning and we're both exhausted. Let's go get some sleep."

You shared a sweet kiss before getting off of her lap and saying goodnight to the girls, who followed out of the arena behind you two and made their way to the hotel, ready to crash for the night just as you and Handong were.