17

When Ella arrived at the Malfoy Manor she was placed in a cell in the basement. She wasn't very impressed. Bellatrix put her down there for the time being in till they decide what to do with her.

Ella looked up when she heard footsteps. It was Draco. He didn't have the key but he came as close to the bars as he could. Ella approached him.

"I'm really sorry," Draco said his hands squeezing the bars. "I told you not to get involved."

Ella shrugged. "Better here then at home," she said trying to lighten the mood.

He chuckled lightly. "I've been talking to my father about letting you out, trying to convince him your not a threat," he told her.

"That's understandable," she said placing her hands on the bar under his. He slide his hands over hers.

"I'm going to be honest. These years being around you. I thought I'd be better without you. I can't stop thinking about you," he said looking into her eyes.

Ella thought for a moment. "Draco just because I came along and helped you with your task doesn't mean I'm staying here. Once I'm free, I will have to leave," Ella told him.

He let go of her hands. "Then you'll stay down here till the fight is over if you won't fight along side me," he said stomping back upstairs.

"Wait!" Ella yelled but he was gone. She couldn't fall for him, he was the enemy and he always will be.

...

Days turned into months. A couple more people joined her in the cell which made it less lonely. Draco hadn't spoken to her again after that day.

Bellatrix opened the cell door. "You, Wood, get out now," she summoned, she was giggling. She grabbed her arm once she got close and dragged her up the steps into the living room where the Malfoy family stood. Death eaters held Ron, Herimone and Harry?

Bellatrix grabbed the puffy faced boy by his hair, her wand in hand. "Well?"

"I can't be sure," Draco said.

"What's wrong with his face?" Ella asked.

"Draco. Look closely," Lucius said whispering to them both. He grabbed the back of Draco's neck. "If we were the ones to hand Potter over to the dark lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?"

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr Malfoy."

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?"

"Lucius," Naricssa said grabbing his arm. She pulled her away from Draco.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over," Bellatrix spoke. She grabbed his hand, pulling him to look at Potter closer. "Now if this inst who we think it is, Draco and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face?"

"That's what I said," Ella added.

Bellatrix answered, "yes, what is wrong with his face?"

The death eater replied, "he came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon."

"Or ran into a stinging jinx. Was it you, dearie? Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was."

Bellatrix walked away. Harry stared at Draco and he stared back. Naricass tapped on Draco's shoulder. Lucius standing by them.

"What is that? Where did you get that?"

One of the death eaters were holding a sword. "It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now."

She shot a spell at him, he flew backward letting go of the sword. She attacked the other two death eaters. "Go! Get out! Cissy put the boys in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with this two, girl to girl."

"Wait! No no," Ella begged as she dragged both girls by their hair.

"No!" Herimone screamed.

Draco stood there watching, wincing as she tortured Ella and wrote Mudblood in Herimones arm. Ella laid still on the floor, tears running down her face. Her eyes caught sight of Draco's and he couldn't look away.

Lucius and Naricass were sitting in their chairs by the fire. All of a sudden Ron and Harry came running in the room.

"Expelliarmus!" Ron shouted.

"Stuipfy!" Harry shouted causing Lucius to go flying.

Draco joined in the fight against Harry and Ron fought against Naricass. Ella stood along side Harry and Ron.

"Stop," Bellatrix shouted as she held Hermione with a wand to her neck. "Drop your wands. I said, drop them!" Draco went to pick up their wands they dropped. "Well look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the dark lord. Call him. Call him."

Lucius approached Harry. Pulling up his sleeve to show his death mark. He began to call Voldemort but they stopped when they heard the chandler from above moving.

The chandler came crashing to the floor. Harry came running to Draco, snatching the wands from him.

"Stuidfy," Harry shouted and once again Lucius went flying.

"Stuipd elf. You could've killed me," Bellatrix cried out.

"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure."

Naricass went to cast a spell but Dobby took her wand with a snap.

"How dare you take a witches wand!" Bellatrix shouted, "how dare you defy your masters?"

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends," the elf began to send them all away but Bellatrix threw her knife and it definitely hit Dobby.

Ella landed on a beach, sand filled her mouth. She wiped it off her tongue. She was free. Dobby died in Harry's arms. It was tragic. Ella wondered when she'd see Draco again.