Spook-related

Dean Winchester x Reader

Requested by Anon​

Halloween event

The radio crackled as Dean hummed along. It was an old portable radio that needed new batteries. You said you'd pick some up as you went to the library.

Sam was chasing down a lead with some college professor while Dean read through some books. He froze when he heard a shriek and looked toward the door. Just as he was about to get up you burst through the door. Looking you up and down he could see that you weren't any trouble. Just out of breath and flustered looking.

"What's going on with you?" He asked. You glared at him and dumped your bag of books on the table and tossed him a pack of new batteries.

"Nothing." You snapped.

"Are you sure? You don't look like it was nothing." Dean said. As he spoke he got up and stretched, his shirt lifting a little as he did. Grabbing the radio he walked over to you while changing the radio batteries.

"There's a guy out there dressed as the grim reaper and he jumped out at me. I found another clue and was on the phone with Sam. Otherwise, I would have noticed him. He made me jump." You admitted. He laughed and set the radio on the table, grabbing at some of the books and printouts that you had with you.

"So he's just jumping out at people?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Apparently, he got Sam too. So just in case you have to go that way, he's round the corner on the left under the stairs. Looks like he's camping out. Nearly spooked the life right out of me." You admitted. Dean chuckled and looked up from the papers in his hand.

"Well, as someone at a high risk for a spook-related death, thank you." Dean muttered with a grin.

"Seriously he has this weird-shaped weapon like a wiggly knife." You said quickly. Dean frowned and held up one of the sheets.

"Like this?" He asked. You looked at the paper and nodded.

"Oh I hope it's him and I can kick his ass." You grumble making Dean laugh. You called Sam and gave him the information on the paper Dean found. You ended up scanning it into the computer as a lot of it was in a language you didn't recognise.