Sold

"Dean? What happened!" You asked. He'd insisted you sat the fight out. He needed someone at Bobby's to hold down the fort. You've managed to keep the house protected when a wave of Demons hit it.

One Demon had almost got in, first taunting about Sam's death, then about dean's soul. You didn't understand what they meant but you put that up to demons being usually cryptic and talking nonsense.

"We won." Dean said sheepishly as he glanced to the car where Bobby and Sam were talking as they got out.

"Nothing happened? I know Demons lie but they seemed pretty insistent." You muttered and frowned when he sighed and rubbed his jaw.

"Everything is fine. Can't we just be happy we're all back in one piece." Dean asked and smiled when you nodded and hugged him.

The Harvelles brough food and helped you finish cooking in Bobby's kitchen. You served up the meal and even Castiel joined. When Jo fished out an old polaroid camera Bobby had on his desk she started snapping pictures of you all enjoying the moment of peace.

********************************************************

"What do you mean you don't know where she is! She didn't just vanish." Dean snapped as he hung up on Poppy before he could answer.

"Dean... " Sam said but trailed off when Dean shot him a glancing glare.

"You shouldn't have told her. No one can find her anywhere." Dean snapped as he focused on the road.

Sam sighed and shook his head. An awkward moment of silence passed over the car before Sam spoke up. "You sold your soul Dean. She loves you, of course she's out looking for a way to save you. Hell I'm trying too!" He said.

"That's the problem! I didn't ask for any of this and now she's missing." Dean didn't look at Sam who had gone quiet again. This time the silence filled the car until Dean pulled over as his phone rang again.

"Dean. I found her. She's hurt." Bobby said and Dean scrambled to write down the address where she was.

"We're close." Dean said as he tossed the phone to Bobby and span the car around.

As soon as they arrived Dean rushed out of the car, ignoring Sam who was calling after him, trying to get him to prepare. They rushed their way through the building, Sam took the monster and Dean grabbed you.

They didn't speak as they rushed you to the hospital. "She'll be ok." Sam said as he helped Dean sort the boot of the car. You were asleep in the back, fixed up and ready for a break.

"She was out there looking for a way out of my deal. This is my fault." Dean said over the car before getting in. He glanced at you in the mirror and sighed, glancing at Sam who didn't say anything as he got into the car.